• The KillerFrogs

CGP Press Conference

ChrisHulce

True - it happened to me. However, because of the simplicity of the program - these folks who claim to have "contacted" administration, etc....haven't done so. When I contacted them it was fixed in a three minute phone call and showed up online within 24 hours.

You have no idea ... Why do you care? It leads me to believe you are part of the people who screwed it up!

Fiscuits

I answered your stupid question ... what a punkass jerk!
Now, now...don't go to calling names. It's real simple....what.is.your.priority.points.ranking?

Look, you could have a legitimate claim...but based on your frustrated reply...I have a feeling my comments are the same the "corrupt administration" has given you when you brought up your box of receipts to show them.

ChrisHulce

True - it happened to me. However, because of the simplicity of the program - these folks who claim to have "contacted" administration, etc....haven't done so. When I contacted them it was fixed in a three minute phone call and showed up online within 24 hours.

Is it so hard to believe that maybe, some things got screwed up, that in an undertaking this large and done this quickly some flies got in the ointment? If you think a project rolled out this fast and this large doesn't have some glitches ... your not intelegent enough to argue with anymore. I'm glad it all worked out so well for you.

ChrisHulce

Now, now...don't go to calling names. It's real simple....what.is.your.priority.points.ranking?

Look, you could have a legitimate claim...but based on your frustrated reply...I have a feeling my comments are the same the "corrupt administration" has given you when you brought up your box of receipts to show them.

Actually, I had put this all behind me and was ready to move on but asses like you who slowly change thier story as they see they might be wrong just upset those who might just have a legimate gripe. You keep calling me out ... give me an email address - otherwise you are just as full of crap as you claim I am - hiding behind a keybaord!

ChrisHulce

And to think I bought one of your hats ... [Gary Danielson]!

Fiscuits

Actually, I had put this all behind me and was ready to move on but asses like you who slowly change thier story as they see they might be wrong just upset those who might just have a legimate gripe. You keep calling me out ... give me an email address - otherwise you are just as full of crap as you claim I am - hiding behind a keybaord!
Fiscuits@hotmail.com

You're getting mad...I'm just curious. You're making claims...I'm just curious about the facts.

FYI - I'll make you this deal out of pure curiousity...If you're right...then I do know people who can help you.

ChrisHulce

Fiscuits@hotmail.com

You're getting mad...I'm just curious. You're making claims...I'm just curious about the facts.

FYI - I'll make you this deal out of pure curiousity...If you're right...then I do know people who can help you.

Got mad because of this: "I am calling bull [Craig James] on all of this complaining about where you are sitting in the new stadium...especially these "diehards" that were on the "50 yard line" for 30 years and now are in the upper deck. And especially to folks like Maniac and his poor papa".

And you'll see this as a cop out but I'm not creating an email that doesn't have my real name just so I can send you proof of whati already know ... your still hiding behind the keyboard. Get me a real address... I'm pretty sure you don't know any of the people that I don't already know. I'm tired of defending myself to people like you ... you mouth off, piss someone off and then back down.

UltimateFrog

Got mad because of this: "I am calling bull [Craig James] on all of this complaining about where you are sitting in the new stadium...especially these "diehards" that were on the "50 yard line" for 30 years and now are in the upper deck. And especially to folks like Maniac and his poor papa".

And you'll see this as a cop out but I'm not creating an email that doesn't have my real name just so I can send you proof of whati already know ... your still hiding behind the keyboard. Get me a real address... I'm pretty sure you don't know any of the people that I don't already know. I'm tired of defending myself to people like you ... you mouth off, piss someone off and then back down.

I read about three posts in this thread once it turned to seating complaining, but I'm going to go ahead and assume at this point that you haven't provided the facts. Points, Ranking, Pick day and time, etc

joejordan

You're that mad, over this?

HFrog1999

Tech blows. Harder than the wind on the high plains. I mean they blow. Like Katrina blew. So, I guess I am saying they blow.
Like?

1296980327_Monica-Lewinsky.jpg

83frog

Find this very, very, very hard to believe (and to be honest do not believe it at all). What is your priority points ranking?

I guess this is what puzzles me about you (and all the other with these claims) - there is a published priority points system that this was all based on. It's six years old.

Based on what you just commented on about - your priority points should be higher than mine (and MANY others) so there would be NO WAY you would not have an opportunity at these seats.

Which leads me to the point - most everyone complaining (since no one offers any actual facts) is just butt hurt they don't have a seat, in the shade, under the overhang.
Couldn't care less if you believe me or not...

ChrisHulce

I read about three posts in this thread once it turned to seating complaining, but I'm going to go ahead and assume at this point that you haven't provided the facts. Points, Ranking, Pick day and time, etc

Not going to on a public forum. You can jump on my [Craig James] too if you like ...

Fiscuits

I can't believe that this made you that mad.

Up to you amigo...you still seem pretty agrevated about it. You don't have to defend yourself to me or anyone else for that matter. You are right about that.

The whole process is so easy to calculate that your point can't hold much water. And if it does, is easily fixable. TCU would be bending over backwards to fix it for you.

Best of luck to you - hopefully you'll make it out of the 400's some day.

On a side note - I'm just keeping this up with you because it is an incredibly slow day at the office; and I've gotten tired of counting all the $$ from the extra tickets I have bought...then listed...then sold on stubhub for ten times face value to only Texas Tech fans on the 50 yard line directly behind our bench for no other reason but spite.

edit: I'm just kidding about the ticket selling thing (kind of) but here is the link for your priority points...it appears you might need it.
https://ev9.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=tcu/core/Horned_Frog_Priority_Point_Details.pdf

joejordan

That's what I responded to first ... yeah - it ticks me off when frog fans eat thier own.

Well, it seems given the allegations, that someone made a mistake. Could either be PP Frog Club, ticket office or user error. Many of us are in your same category, and while moved, seats are not bad at all.

I also look forward to the opportunity to improve my seats over the next several seasons.

toad horny

My priority point ranking was like 1,400 or something like that (too lazy to look it up exactly). For years I merely bought 3 tickets and then upped it to 4 when my son got too heavy (and active) to sit in my lap. I also only gave the Frog Club about $100 - $200 per year and donated some other minor funds to the University.

That being said, I had no trouble getting get seats on the west side. I chose to sit in the lower bowl, so they weren't at the 50, but still good seats. I also got the +4 and sold them (in 2 sets) to other Frogs as a season ticket package.

Why was this process difficult or hard for people to understand? I agree, I think those that are complaining are the ones who for years bought the Family 4-pack and never gave a nickel to the school.

You want to be treated fairly? Then treat the University fairly. If you don't like this logic, then you can suck it.

ChrisHulce

I can't believe that this made you that mad.

Up to you amigo...you still seem pretty agrevated about it. You don't have to defend yourself to me or anyone else for that matter. You are right about that.

The whole process is so easy to calculate that your point can't hold much water. And if it does, is easily fixable. TCU would be bending over backwards to fix it for you.

Best of luck to you - hopefully you'll make it out of the 400's some day.

On a side note - I'm just keeping this up with you because it is an incredibly slow day at the office; and I've gotten tired of counting all the $$ from the extra tickets I have bought...then listed...then sold on stubhub for ten times face value to only Texas Tech fans on the 50 yard line directly behind our bench for no other reason but spite.

edit: I'm just kidding about the ticket selling thing (kind of) but here is the link for your priority points...it appears you might need it.
https://ev9.evenue.n...int_Details.pdf

Jackass till the end ... nice. I've never once said anything about people selling thier extra tickets, your lumping me in with everybody else (just like you did in the orginal "calling BS post") do with them what you want. I only complained about my situation. I'm actually brining two Texas and two Tech friends with me from my +4 but I undeerstand if you don't have friends. I have a hat to burn.

Fiscuits

Jackass till the end ... nice. I've never once said anything about people selling thier extra tickets, your lumping me in with everybody else (just like you did in the orginal "calling BS post") do with them what you want. I only complained about my situation. I'm actually brining two Texas and two Tech friends with me from my +4 but I undeerstand if you don't have friends. I have a hat to burn.
No worries. Just keep cheering the Frogs and at least we'll have that going for us. Go Frogs!