• The KillerFrogs

CFB Message Boards react to the Zach Evans signing

"TCU has a long history of low character individuals being allowed to play for them. Boykin, Pachal, etc. literally too many to name."

oh man this one got me

AroundWorldFrog

So is that poster who posted the same stuff on Tech and Baylor's board Froggiepants? Or what is that guy's handle?
Not sure, but that thread is pure sports stupid.

1. Baylor didn't want him
2. No one else in the country wanted him
3. He's a horrible kid and TCU is the only school that would take him
4. TCU is stupid if they think they "beat" out anyone for him
5. He won't last one semester

200.webp

Mean Purple

While I tend to agree, TexAgs is a different beast. It's hilarious. The posters on there act like TAMU has been in or near the National Championship every year since 2000. Those guys crack me up. They think that they are in the same sphere as Alabama, LSU, Clemson.
True, but aggy has been like that even before the internet. Something about that place. Must be in the water.

Mean Purple

When the BlueBloods and delusioned SEC fans starting taking shots at you, things are good...Funniest thing is the narrative that Zach is some kind of bad kid.

No drug problems, No Violence issues, and no problems with Law Dog....Maybe he needs some attitude adjustments...Big deal. Frog staff will love on him and hold him accountable.
Exactly. This is how they approached Clemson when Dabo started turning that place up.

Froggish

Level of stupid with Baylor is off the charts. Having said that, had Baylor got Evans (which they would have taken in a heart beat), we’d all be saying the same things.

End of the day..We just hit the lottery and that’s still the case even if he doesn’t play a down for us...Guess what, the TCU name/brand is on the tongue of every college football fan, media member, and recruit in the country...That is a big time “W”

Putt4Purple

That tends to happen to trolls like WyomingFrog (AKA isniffmalebottoms, froggiepants, etc.)

It’s not the first time he’s been banned from a forum, and it’s far from the last time he will be banned.

How do you know? Seriously. How do you you know that?
I'm not defending WyomingFrog but why make that statement without proof?

tcudoc

I had to travel to College Station this week and listened to a sports talk station while I was there. There were two guys on there basically saying TAMU has it all. All of the ingredients to win a National Championship. Al they have to do is get some wins. They basically said it is all there and they should be in the playoffs in any given season. They’ve got talent, the recruits, a coach who’s been there, the facilities, the money, and the right conference. Now all they have to do is win and they will have a NC.
He really did talk about that for 25 minutes. They have all of the ingredients and all they need now are the wins. Seems simple enough.

MTfrog5

I had to travel to College Station this week and listened to a sports talk station while I was there. There were two guys on there basically saying TAMU has it all. All of the ingredients to win a National Championship. Al they have to do is get some wins. They basically said it is all there and they should be in the playoffs in any given season. They’ve got talent, the recruits, a coach who’s been there, the facilities, the money, and the right conference. Now all they have to do is win and they will have a NC.
He really did talk about that for 25 minutes. They have all of the ingredients and all they need now are the wins. Seems simple enough.
If they don’t go 10-2 next year, Jimbo should be fired

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Step 1: steal the underpants
Step 2: ??
Step 3: Profits!

Planks

How do you know? Seriously. How do you you know that?
I'm not defending WyomingFrog but why make that statement without proof?

You’re right. I don’t know for 100%, and I will never have that proof (unless there is some sort of IP address check that can be done and I certainly don’t have the know how for that).

However here’s what I can say. The post on the Baylor forum was the only post that poster ever made, indicating it was likely a troll rather than an actual Baylor fan. And the writing style is extremely similar to that of WyomingFrog. Extremely long winded, random capitalization, etc.

These two threads definitely look to me like they were started by the same person:

https://247sports.com/college/baylo...e-1-in-the-nation-5-star-RB-147054339/?page=1

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index...th-chart-for-2020-season.224111/#post-2862651

I may not have proof, but I’d be willing to bet a lot of money they are the same person.

Furthermore, the writing style alone makes me believe WyomingFrog is the same person as these long-since banned KillerFrogs usernames (as well as many usernames I’ve forgotten)

AggieAngst
FroggiePants
Isniffmalebottoms
Teabag

All the same poster. He/she was super prolific here on KillerFrogs around 2011/2012. Would constantly make threads and posts complaining about our O-line recruiting and how we were only getting “2 starsies” O-line recruits. I know this because I spent way too much of my life on this forum back then.

And if I’m wrong, then WyomingFrog I would like to sincerely apologize.

Last edited:

froginmn

That's similar to me having all of the ingredients to make Beef Wellington. Or bearnaise sauce.

Or pretty much anything, for that matter.

froginmn

You’re right. I don’t know for 100%, and I will never have that proof (unless there is some sort of IP address check that can be done and I certainly don’t have the know how for that).

However here’s what I can say. The post on the Baylor forum was the only post that poster ever made, indicating it was likely a troll rather than an actual Baylor fan. And the writing style is extremely similar to that of WyomingFrog. Extremely long winded, random capitalization, etc.

These two threads definitely look to me like they were started by the same person:

https://247sports.com/college/baylo...e-1-in-the-nation-5-star-RB-147054339/?page=1

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index...th-chart-for-2020-season.224111/#post-2862651

I may not have proof, but I’d be willing to bet a lot of money they are the same person.

Furthermore, the writing style alone makes me believe WyomingFrog is the same person as these long-since banned KillerFrogs usernames (as well as many usernames I’ve forgotten)

AggieAngst
FroggiePants
Isniffmalebottoms
Teabag

All the same poster. He/she was super prolific here on KillerFrogs around 2011/2012. Would constantly make threads and posts complaining about our O-line recruiting and how we were only getting “2 starsies” O-line recruits. I know this because I spent way too much of my life on this forum back then.

And if I’m wrong, then WyomingFrog I would like to sincerely apologize.
Haha I clicked on that link from KF.c and thought, Jake is the culprit? Of course, I'm ignoring Wyoming...

I was relatively new on here in 2011 and remember AA being a real beating.