• The KillerFrogs

CFB Message Boards react to the Zach Evans signing

Eight

I had to travel to College Station this week and listened to a sports talk station while I was there. There were two guys on there basically saying TAMU has it all. All of the ingredients to win a National Championship. Al they have to do is get some wins. They basically said it is all there and they should be in the playoffs in any given season. They’ve got talent, the recruits, a coach who’s been there, the facilities, the money, and the right conference. Now all they have to do is win and they will have a NC.
He really did talk about that for 25 minutes. They have all of the ingredients and all they need now are the wins. Seems simple enough.

except for being in the same side of the sec as alabama, auburn, and lsu they have everything

Moose Stuff

You’re right. I don’t know for 100%, and I will never have that proof (unless there is some sort of IP address check that can be done and I certainly don’t have the know how for that).

However here’s what I can say. The post on the Baylor forum was the only post that poster ever made, indicating it was likely a troll rather than an actual Baylor fan. And the writing style is extremely similar to that of WyomingFrog. Extremely long winded, random capitalization, etc.

These two threads definitely look to me like they were started by the same person:

https://247sports.com/college/baylo...e-1-in-the-nation-5-star-RB-147054339/?page=1

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index...th-chart-for-2020-season.224111/#post-2862651

I may not have proof, but I’d be willing to bet a lot of money they are the same person.

Furthermore, the writing style alone makes me believe WyomingFrog is the same person as these long-since banned KillerFrogs usernames (as well as many usernames I’ve forgotten)

AggieAngst
FroggiePants
Isniffmalebottoms
Teabag

All the same poster. He/she was super prolific here on KillerFrogs around 2011/2012. Would constantly make threads and posts complaining about our O-line recruiting and how we were only getting “2 starsies” O-line recruits. I know this because I spent way too much of my life on this forum back then.

And if I’m wrong, then WyomingFrog I would like to sincerely apologize.

Zero percent chance you're wrong.

WIN

I had to travel to College Station this week and listened to a sports talk station while I was there. There were two guys on there basically saying TAMU has it all. All of the ingredients to win a National Championship. Al they have to do is get some wins. They basically said it is all there and they should be in the playoffs in any given season. They’ve got talent, the recruits, a coach who’s been there, the facilities, the money, and the right conference. Now all they have to do is win and they will have a NC.
He really did talk about that for 25 minutes. They have all of the ingredients and all they need now are the wins. Seems simple enough.

The aggies problem is "aggy". They have it all but cant get out of their own way.

Putt4Purple

You’re right. I don’t know for 100%, and I will never have that proof (unless there is some sort of IP address check that can be done and I certainly don’t have the know how for that).

However here’s what I can say. The post on the Baylor forum was the only post that poster ever made, indicating it was likely a troll rather than an actual Baylor fan. And the writing style is extremely similar to that of WyomingFrog. Extremely long winded, random capitalization, etc.

These two threads definitely look to me like they were started by the same person:

https://247sports.com/college/baylo...e-1-in-the-nation-5-star-RB-147054339/?page=1

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index...th-chart-for-2020-season.224111/#post-2862651

I may not have proof, but I’d be willing to bet a lot of money they are the same person.

Furthermore, the writing style alone makes me believe WyomingFrog is the same person as these long-since banned KillerFrogs usernames (as well as many usernames I’ve forgotten)

AggieAngst
FroggiePants
Isniffmalebottoms
Teabag

All the same poster. He/she was super prolific here on KillerFrogs around 2011/2012. Would constantly make threads and posts complaining about our O-line recruiting and how we were only getting “2 starsies” O-line recruits. I know this because I spent way too much of my life on this forum back then.

And if I’m wrong, then WyomingFrog I would like to sincerely apologize.

You have made a valid defense of your argument. I admire the depth of your research.
A troll deserves yours and my wrath. I will be on the lookout for future statements from him. Go Frogs!

denverfrog

All they have to do is win...isn’t that what Rutgers says every year?