• The KillerFrogs

Celebrity parents

BABYFACE

Motorcycle Greggo.
q1jjm0gnfgo8cbymlb4o.jpeg

ATC Frog

Apparently Ben the Soldier (Travis Schuldt) from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia went to TCU. Not sure if he graduated.

hqdefault.jpg

That’s Keith Dudemeister from Scrubs as well. I miss that show in its original iteration, not that awful Med School pseudo-spinoff they attempted.

Last edited:

ATC Frog

You kiss a show?

Also, what do you mean about Scrubs?

Dammit. I fixed it now, not that it matters.

After 8 seasons of quality television, they ended the show, but then brought it back as Scrubs: Med School. Barely any Braff or Chalke (would, btw. Pics below because this isn’t Nam). Just an overly angry caricature of McGinley’s character and a bunch of no names (outside of Dave Franco) playing med students as the main characters of the show. It lasted one measly season, i believe.

As promised, Sarah Chalke:

101346369.jpg

200w.gif

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Dammit. I fixed it now, not that it matters.

After 8 seasons of quality television, they ended the show, but then brought it back as Scrubs: Med School. Barely any Braff or Chalke (would, btw. Pics below because this isn’t Nam). Just an overly angry caricature of McGinley’s character and a bunch of no names (outside of Dave Franco) playing med students as the main characters of the show. It lasted one measly season, i believe.

As promised, Sarah Chalke:

101346369.jpg

200w.gif
Interesting. I really liked Scrubs but gladly missed the spin off you describe. Sounds like Tremors 4.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Remember the announcer on the Price Is Right who said...Cm on Down. His name is/was Roddy McDowel (sp)... and a big Horn Frog fan in the Hollywood circles. He passed three years or so ago. Understand he was a character.

Also I can't remember their names but a couple of Frogs are film director's and producers in Hollywood. Well known in those circles. Again can't think of his name but an actor years back who was a regular on a network show was a Frog. I'm sure there are others.

Ranch Management could add to this list. The King Ranch crowd for instance and so on.

Amazing how this school in Ft. Worth attracts such quality celebrities. Think it speaks well for all of us. The TCU magazine certainly could add to our list.

That would be Rod Roddy.
latest

LisaLT

The former president of Mexico - Jose Lopez Portillo’s daughter went to TCU in the 80’s.

A rather corrupt politician unfortunately.