• The KillerFrogs

Celebrity parents

Tumbleweed

I would find it interesting to know of celebrity parents whose sons/daughters attend TCU.

Sean Payton with Connor. HC of the Saints
Joe Geraldo, skipper of the Yankees. Believe he has a son and daughter attending TCU
????. ????
???? ????
In addition to sports.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Mrs. Brewingfrog was fortunate enough to sit for a spell with the venerable Mr. Robert Earl Keen a couple of years ago. She was wearing her TCU gear (of course) and Mr. Keen remarked that his daughter was a "proud Horned Frog!" The conversation turned to one of his less-famous moments, the crooning of the National Anthem at the last SWC game the Frogs played against the Aggies. "I tried to tell them I couldn't sing, but nobody would listen. I walked out, and the PA was about a second slower than the band, which was playing right in front of me. I'm trying to sing, and the speakers were blaring so late I couldn't keep anything straight. It was terrible. Awful."

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
When I was in school I knew the son of the stand in for Paul Newman or Redford in Butch Cassidy and The Sundance kid. The one that jumped off the cliff yelling shiiiiiiiiiiiit. His dad was an Olympic sprinter from UT and was an obnoxious UT fan while at TCU.

Ron Swanson

I was told the heir to the Campbell Soup empire went to TCU about 12 years ago. I have no idea if that was true.
Funny you mention that, a friend of mine who went to TCU knows one of the Campbell Soup heirs. The father just passed away, actually. I don’t believe there is a TCU connection though.

Tyson Chicken girl was there when I was there I believe.