• The KillerFrogs

Carp homers for Yankees

Ron Swanson

Sorta Yankees related: I just saw on the MLB schedule that Nick Lodolo is the starting pitcher for the Reds against NYY rival Tampa Bay on Sunday (tomorrow). He's only started 4 games this year so I hope he makes this a good one and the Reds beat the Rays!
And he pitched against Shane Baz, who was a TCU commit until he got drafted early out of HS and signed

froglash88

I’ve never wished a damn Yankee to do well (until this year). It’s weird. Carpenter hits a HR and I’m saying YES! Then a few seconds later I’m saying dammit now we are down 4 again. Guess it’s made me Schizo fan. Lol

LisaLT

I’ve never wished a damn Yankee to do well (until this year). It’s weird. Carpenter hits a HR and I’m saying YES! Then a few seconds later I’m saying dammit now we are down 4 again. Guess it’s made me Schizo fan. Lol
There are players that I really like on opposing teams, and am happy when they do well (except if playing my team). Especially former TCU players :)

RufeBruton

Just saying that that stache would have been the key to continued success with the Cards. Not sure WHAT was living in that beard, but it wasn't helping his game in the past couple of years. Saying that, the St. L fans will still love him should he end up playing against their birds.