• The KillerFrogs

Candlelight Vigil

Froglaw

6f1.png

GlendarrochFrog

In all seriousness, I have small children. When is it okay to talk to them about the alleged incident that took place that fateful night off mockingbird and 75 so many years ago?

Any advice from fathers who have already navigated these treacherous waters?

HG73

Honoring The Five is all well and good, but as we all know it may actually be the 50, or the 100 or even the 1,000. Predators like CJ don't ever stop.

OICU812

I can't understand the mindset of someone who is so anti-abortion, yet so pro-hooker-murder.  I mean , hookers were once fetuses too, right?  

Atomic Frawg

I can't confirm this, but I have on good 'thority, that a friend of mine's cousin, knows a guy named Larry who said HBO was doing a documentary on The Five because during his senate run Craig James went to the bathroom during a TV interview and was heard to mumble, "I don't love dem hoes" when he thought the mic was off. Allegedly.

nwlafrog

Atomic Frawg said:
I can't confirm this, but I have on good 'thority, that a friend of mine's cousin, knows a guy named Larry who said HBO was doing a documentary on The Five because during his senate run Craig James went to the bathroom during a TV interview and was heard to mumble, "I don't love dem hoes" when he thought the mic was off. Allegedly.
Need to print a shirt with his derp face and that quote under it

Latest posts