• The KillerFrogs

Can we please tap the brakes?

Raddman on Steriods

Last I checked, rankings don't make make tackles or score touchdowns. It's gonna be marathon and we aren't even in the starting blocks. This team needs to realize that it is a lot more fun climbing the mountain as opposed to falling down after being mythically placed near the top.

People seem to forget that we lost an All-America defensive end, our leading tackler and our blind side tackle. Outside of the QB, I'd say that is the three most important positions on the field.

This team has done nothing in 2010. Everyone step away from the Kool-Aid.

QUOTE(Raddman on Steriods @ Jul 29 2010, 04:19 PM) [snapback]604412[/snapback]
Last I checked, rankings don't make make tackles or score touchdowns. It's gonna be marathon and we aren't even in the starting blocks. This team needs to realize that it is a lot more fun climbing the mountain as opposed to falling down after being mythically placed near the top.

People seem to forget that we lost an All-America defensive end, our leading tackler and our blind side tackle. Outside of the QB, I'd say that is the three most important positions on the field.

Hell no I ain't tapping the brakes!!

WE'RE BEATING EVERYBODY 80-0!! WE'RE GOING TO GO 17-0 THIS YEAR! BRING ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AND INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

SFA Frog

QUOTE(Raddman on Steriods @ Jul 29 2010, 03:19 PM) [snapback]604412[/snapback]

Last I checked, fans on fan forums don't play the game. There is no we for most of the people on here except in that we aren't coaches or on the team. We are supposed to drink the Kool-Aid.

Big Frog II

I agree, but it's easier to climb to No. 1 if you start at No. 6 or better than starting at No. 17, 22, or out of the polls completely.

LVfrog

Just my opinion, I think this team is going to be outstanding. Of course, they will have to prove it on the field, but I am confident they will.

QUOTE(SFA Frog @ Jul 29 2010, 04:22 PM) [snapback]604415[/snapback]
Last I checked, fans on fan forums don't play the game. There is no we for most of the people on here except in that we aren't coaches or on the team. We are supposed to drink the Kool-Aid.

Plus I saw this guy walking around the kool-aid bowl with a bottle of what I can only assume was tequila. At least I'm pretty sure it was tequila ...

screens_feature-36888.jpeg

PurplePutt

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Jul 29 2010, 03:23 PM) [snapback]604419[/snapback]
I agree, but it's easier to climb to No. 1 if you start at No. 6 or better than starting at No. 17, 22, or out of the polls completely.

Zactly! I think we all know the team has to rise to the occasion. Still I am excited for all the recognition. A high initial ranking is almost mandatory in this screwed up system. It is one more prerequesite for getting to the big game. The stage is set and the stars are aligning.

ReedFrawg

No tapping the brakes. Let's get the fans hyped up for the season! The team needs all the support it can get so we should be shouting from the mountain tops!!!

gdu

QUOTE(Raddman on Steriods @ Jul 29 2010, 03:19 PM) [snapback]604412[/snapback]

It's the off-season. We would be talking about anyhting that mentions TCU right now. We would post the same polls if they had us 25th. Just the way it is.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Jul 29 2010, 03:53 PM) [snapback]604461[/snapback]
Do the fans at Fla say tap the brakes? UT? Alabama?

No but when the team is struggling Alabama fans talk about cutting the coach's brake lines.......

Big Frog II

QUOTE(RSF @ Jul 29 2010, 02:55 PM) [snapback]604462[/snapback]
No but when the team is struggling Alabama fans talk about cutting the coach's brake lines.......

or killing his dog.

talor

QUOTE(RSF @ Jul 29 2010, 03:55 PM) [snapback]604462[/snapback]

I will cut Raddman's brake lines! Then everyone will be full speed ahead.