• The KillerFrogs

Buckeye fans were not impressed

TK2000

We had a horrible 1st half last year Agianst SMU then pulled in out by 20pts. The next week we went into Stillwater and smashed Oklahoma St..a team that had been beating everyone by 50 Pts

They will know they are in for a game after the first 5 mins. Turp, Reagor, Robinson and Anderson are going to run by those guys.

ftwfrog

Ohio State not impressed with the frogs?

I’m not impressed with Ohio State harboring a woman beating assclown of a “man”. And nobody in this country was impressed with how it was handled.

I’m not impressed with their t-shirt fans who have surpassed Aggies in the category of delusional.

I’m not impressed with the dotting of the i.

I’m not impressed with their [ Finebaum ]ty state. Other than Lebron James and John Holmes, what have you given us!?

I’m not impressed with Cleveland or Cincinnati or Columbus or Toledo.

I’m not impressed with your sparest of the Great Lakes.

And I’m certainly not impressed with their holier than thou scheisshead coach who can never take any real responsibility for doing something wrong. He has produced as many convicted murderers as he has Jesus Boy QBs!!

Darn Ohio State, this week and the next!!

The TCU Football Jerk

Based on that dog scat I saw last night, if I was Ohio St. I wouldn't feel threatened by TCU in the slightest. SMU didn't have an o-lineman over 290. Ohio St. o-line will roll over us.

Ohio State not impressed with the frogs?

I’m not impressed with Ohio State harboring a woman beating assclown of a “man”. And nobody in this country was impressed with how it was handled.

I’m not impressed with their t-shirt fans who have surpassed Aggies in the category of delusional.

I’m not impressed with the dotting of the i.

I’m not impressed with their [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty state. Other than Lebron James and John Holmes, what have you given us!?

I’m not impressed with Cleveland or Cincinnati or Columbus or Toledo.

I’m not impressed with your sparest of the Great Lakes.

And I’m certainly not impressed with their holier than thou scheisshead coach who can never take any real responsibility for doing something wrong. He has produced as many convicted murderers as he has Jesus Boy QBs!!

Darn Ohio State, this week and the next!!

Yeah, yeah...well, my mom's family is from Ohio but I hear what your saying.

SnoSki

Our first team offense scored 21 points on SMU...Let that sink in

I don’t think you can simply disregard the effect that rain has on a team that passes the ball a lot.

We all know that if it were dry last night the offense plays a lot better. We also start on time.

FrogLifeYo

I’m telling ya, Patterson is holding a lot back for the game next week.

I’m not saying we’re going to take the game decisively, but we’re going to see a lot of surprises.
I agree he’s holding a ton back..Last nights offense looked nothing like we’ve become used to under Cumbie..No screen game, nothing wide we just lined up and RPOd most the night

FrogLifeYo

I don’t think you can simply disregard the effect that rain has on a team that passes the ball a lot.

We all know that if it were dry last night the offense plays a lot better. We also start on time.

I’m not diregarding the rain factor as it definitely played a roll but it concerns me that we just execute very well...

LVH

I wasn't impressed with their defense last week. Funny how the excuses they made for the defense was the weather and rain delay, but for some reason that doesn't apply to our game vs. SMU last night

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Their site is abysmal. Or at least on my browser it is. Thank you KF.C for making a great site!
Truth
While I doubt there is a fair measure of college sports fan sites I’d still confidently rank us among the best. Why? Because we care, not complacent, always looking to improve our site & the fan experience, moderate and “vacation” our interlopers when necessary, share real insights among ourselves & guests as well as slacker humor, welcome outsiders who wander in looking for answers on Who are those Horned Frogs anyway? We also build relationships with some sponsers, Honor our past leaders & long-time posters etc.

Mostly we want to be world class & we work toward that daily on an ever-improving platform. Not just a bunch of basement cretins posting fan-boy insults on a NetScape bulletin board in 10-font on a blue screen.

CountryFrog

Ohio A&M fans wouldn’t be impressed by anything. They look down from their self acclaimed Mount Olympus with a haughty snort regardless of who they look upon.
Absolutely. We could beat OSU by 30 next week and they wouldn't be impressed. They would all go RG3 with "it was a fluke."

That entire state has the most miserable sports fans on the planet. Their pro sports teams have been absolutely garbage for about 50 years with the one NBA finals win a few years ago as the exception. Plus it's just a crappy place to live your life. So their entire existence and reason for getting out of bed every day is to see Ohio St win football games. It's actually kind of sad.