• The KillerFrogs

BREAKING: Police records detail several more violence allegations against Baylor football players

InnerloopFrog

I found the article in today's paper about the anniversary of the lynching in Waco while people, mostly white, stood around and did nothing.

Baylor University, Leading the way in Waco since 1845.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
ifrog said:
https://twitter.com/wacotrib/status/733848410554388480

"Alex Reece, 22, was arrested by Waco police May 5 after officers responded to a report of a man seen running naked in the area of University Parks Drive and La Salle Avenue at about 11 a.m., Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said. Reece, identified by police as a Baylor student, was carrying a pair of purple socks in his hand in the 100 block of La Salle Avenue."

This actually looks like a pretty sad case.  The guy looks like he has some major issues, not sexual assault-related.

nwlafrog

ifrog said:

"Alex Reece, 22, was arrested by Waco police May 5 after officers responded to a report of a man seen running naked in the area of University Parks Drive and La Salle Avenue at about 11 a.m., Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said. Reece, identified by police as a Baylor student, was carrying a pair of purple socks in his hand in the 100 block of La Salle Avenue."

HToady

ifrog said:

Was he able to shave anytime off his record?

Reptilian

NNM said:
This actually looks like a pretty sad case.  The guy looks like he has some major issues, not sexual assault-related.
Yeah. Seems like Tommy Blake did something like this. May be bi-polar or a drunk Fiji.

Big Frog II

I wonder if the Michigan coach is having second thoughts about doing a football camp together with Briles?  I wouldn't want my name associated with Briles in any way what so ever.

Frogenstein

Michigan has been asked about the camp with Baylor and has said it is an ongoing process as to whether they will be going to that camp or not but that Baylor still wants them to attend.

SwissArmyFrog

Is Rick Neuheisel in any position to accurately judge CAB's character.  People said the same, many times over, about Sandusky and Paterno, I'm sure.  People aren't always who you think they are, or whom they present themselves to be.

Or, maybe Neuheisel means he doesn't know him enough to question his character. 

IDK.

ifrog said:
@CoachNeuheisel says he would never question Art Briles character.