1. The KillerFrogs

BR: Sam Ehlinger Says Texas 'Deserves Better' After Loss to Unranked TCU

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Sam Ehlinger Says Texas 'Deserves Better' After Loss to Unranked TCU

PAUL KASABIAN

The unranked TCU Horned Frogs stunned the No. 9 Texas Longhorns with a 33-31 road win on Saturday.

Afterward, Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger said the Texas "deserves better" from its football team.

"Losing bothers me the most," Ehlinger told reporters, per ESPN's Sam Khan Jr.

"This university deserves better. And it's very frustrating when it's self-inflicting and it's preventable by attention to detail and playing the way we all know that everybody is capable of playing in this program."

Read more at https://bleacherreport.com/articles...as-deserves-better-after-loss-to-unranked-tcu

2. Pluck off and die Sam.

Jefffrog1993 likes this.
  3. Deserve. That one word explains UT.

4. Why in the world would anyone at UT be “stunned” losing to the Frogs? They do it all the time.

5. Sounds like Art Briles. 7 of 9 must be a fluke.
    Fact is we had a chance to open it up on them in Q3 if we don't blow ourselves up.

6. They deserve the boot in the ass we've provided several times.

7. Need to start a #BevoTears thread.

The Colorado River must be at flood warning stage.

dawg, BankerFrog, tcumaniac and 7 others like this.
  8. Exactly. This is the exact reason that school continues to defy all odds and be utterly mediocre despite every competitive advantage in the book.

edited to add...and I love it so

Frogs01 and FrogAbroad like this.
  9. Sam seems somewhat emotional....it could be that time of the month.

10. Hah. Sam didn't just lose a game. He lost any chance as a dark horse Heisman candidate. Or should I say, we TOOK it from him.

dawg, FrogCop19, tcumaniac and 3 others like this.
  11. Entitled much?

12. They deserve every loss (which is a bunch) since they said screw the conference and started the LHN.

BTW, it seems to me Ehlinger has been in college almost as long as I was. What are we going on year 7 now?

13. Almost forgot about the LHN.

We still got Frog Vision?

14. [​IMG]

yes

15. The evidence shows that TCU is a better football team than UT in 2020 and has been in most of the years they have been in the Big 12 together.

Wog68 likes this.
  16. Blah! Blah! Blah! Get over it and just realize we're the better team with better coaching.

17. Self inflicted wounds? He didn't see what the Frogs did to themselves?

BrewingFrog likes this.
  18. Yup, TCU didn't do anything to shoot themselves in the foot...

[​IMG]

Sit down and shut up Sam. Good thing your parents gave you a three letter name, because you aren't going to remember it in 5 years. You put your body on the line for the wrong team numb nuts.

4 Oaks Frog likes this.
  19. Holding grudges is my true spiritual gift.

tcudoc likes this.