1. The KillerFrogs

Big Monday Roll Call

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by MTfrog5, Feb 9, 2019.

1. First I’ve seen it being a white out. Work came up so I won’t be able to drive in but dad and little brother will be there. We need to bring back the DMC crowds for the rest of our home games

Horned Toad likes this.
  2. I’ll be there with my BIL but I’m wearing purple by God.

Not really...I have a white jacket

3. Who here is going

4. If and when I show up, you’ll know I’m there.

Punter1 likes this.
  5. I guess I’ll be back on my barstool here at Casa de Pharm. Respect the streak.

6. The wife and I will be there!

7. You should be singing the anthem at every game...what the darn....

SnoSki likes this.
  8. I’m on the docket for KSU

Also I’ve just agreed with them to do a. Pregame concert before the Friday baseball game vs OK state. Should be fun!

Land Frog, HFrog1999, YA and 4 others like this.
  9. I'll be there but likely may have one extra for you. Will let you know.

10. Can't be there because of work.
    Gave my ticket to a basketball coach I know.

11. Check your PM.

SnoSki likes this.
  12. How would you like to have that job?

13. Ha I’ve always wondered how long that takes when I see NBA teams do it for playoff games. Can’t be fun

14. Better than the people who get to handle the complaints when random [ Arschloch]s poach extra shirts for their buddies.

Peacefrog likes this.
  15. I volunteer as tribute if anyone has an extra (or two) for the game... will wear my own white shirt

SuperTFrog likes this.
  16. The olds are masters at that. Check out the line before a limited baseball game give away.

17. That's why I'm planning to be in my seats asap. Optimally before the early dinner Luby's crowd lets out.

Portland Frog, MTfrog5 and Peacefrog like this.
  18. Just watched Hunger Games tonight with the boys for the first time. I hope the odds are ever in our favor tomorrow night. Ok, Ok, that was too much.