• The KillerFrogs

Big 12/SEC Thread

Wog68

I don't think Samuel is very good on the p&r. In contrast, Vlad was dynamic last year because he could pop out or roll. You had to guard both. This year there is no threat of KS doing anything other than rolling.

Stewart, I mean Samuel needs the ball fed into him and figure out someone else to run that high pick with.
Samuel has terrible hands, and the strength coach needs to work with him beginning now.

berryfrog95

Seriously? Was it a heart attack?

That is crazy and so sad.
Yeah.....guy got up from his seat to go to RR, my FIL gets up from his seat to help hand him his cane....collapses to the floor, cpr from nurse couldn’t revive. Crazy sad, wife and daughter were traveling with.

Took off from London, 2hrs in....They were over the Atlantic and had to turn around back to nearest airport in Scotland

Pharm Frog

KSU is trying to match Frog-level of sloppiness. I’m at Dutch’s so I can’t hear the game. Does Ag still have that damn collie dog barking it’s ass off in the arena?

MTfrog5

Kstate has only scored 21 points in the 2nd half with two minutes left. Not sure how much credit you can give A&M’s defense either

Moose Stuff

Yeah.....guy got up from his seat to go to RR, my FIL gets up from his seat to help hand him his cane....collapses to the floor, cpr from nurse couldn’t revive. Crazy sad, wife and daughter were traveling with.

Took off from London, 2hrs in....They were over the Atlantic and had to turn around back to nearest airport in Scotland

This is a special kind of awful. I can’t even imagine.

MTfrog5

NOBODY chants “SEC” louder than Aggie. Hysterical that they’re oblivious to how pathetic it is. I can’t imagine ever chanting “Big 12” after a TCU win.
Winning the regional at their place as they were cheering for Ole Miss and changing SEC will always make me laugh. Never played a game in that conference at that point