• The KillerFrogs

Big 12/SEC Thread

SuperTFrog

Big 12 favored in 7 out of 10 games. I am not a big root for the confeeence guy, but it definitely helps bubble teams make the tourney when your conference is good. Because of this, I will be rooting for all the big 12 schools, with the exception of Baylor, Tech and Texas...there are certain limits to my altruism.

It would be nice to put a whippin on the SEC after they won the challenge for the first time last year.

Pharm Frog

Will root for KU over Kentucky because I root for every team on this planet over Kentucky.
Will root for ISU over Ole Miss and don't know why
Will root for Bama over Baylor because of rape and murder.
Will root for KSU over Ag because of Ag
Will root for Eers over Tennesssee because that's an ungodly shade of orange
Will root for Cocks over Pokes because that's also an ungodly shade of orange
Will root for Frogs over Gators of course
Will root for Arkie over Tech in 11 overtimes
Will root for Dawgs over Whorn because Whorn and their stupid orange color
Will root for Vandy over OU to support domestic abuse victims

Will root for KU over Kentucky because I root for every team on this planet over Kentucky.
Will root for ISU over Ole Miss and don't know why
Will root for Bama over Baylor because of rape and murder.
Will root for KSU over Ag because of Ag
Will root for Eers over Tennesssee because that's an ungodly shade of orange
Will root for [ the old ricardo ]s over Pokes because that's also an ungodly shade of orange
Will root for Frogs over Gators of course
Will root for Arkie over Tech in 11 overtimes
Will root for Dawgs over Whorn because Whorn and their stupid orange color
Will root for Vandy over OU to support domestic abuse victims
Did a man dressed in an orange costume rape you when you were young?
Sheesh.

Pharm Frog

Need to amend my rooting interest. Will root for Tech over Hog but still in 11 overtimes. In my haste to express dislike for all things Tech, I had forgotten about my historical default position to root against any team that was associated with Eddie Sutton. Does Creighton play anyone today?

Moose Stuff

Lived in Tennessee and learned to hate that orange. Lived in Edmond amongst Okie Lite fans and quickly learned to hate that orange. Have hated the arrogant shade of orange associated with Austin since childhood. Lived in Aledo...cool with that orange.

Knoxville is not one of my favorite places. Ugly campus.

Pharm Frog

Good student representation already. Pretty sure a lot are our other sports teams. Kinda surprised at how many Gator people I saw in the parking lot. Meanwhile Mrs Pharm is pissed that we’re sitting in seats likely to be shown on TV