• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Obvious Troll

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios
Happy Pumped Up GIF by Originals
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office
Yesssss Yes GIF
Patti Labelle Yes GIF

82 Frog Fever

SDSU is the worst.
They ask for a 30 day extension on the notice; then asks for 4 yr installments on the exit fee; then asks the M.West to use the $10m of basketball tourney credits against the exit fee; then asks the Mtn.W. not to withhold payments.
…. And never gives official notice.
PACtifa & SDSU deserve each other.

Froginbedford

SDSU is the worst.
They ask for a 30 day extension on the notice; then asks for 4 yr installments on the exit fee; then asks the M.West to use the $10m of basketball tourney credits against the exit fee; then asks the Mtn.W. not to withhold payments.
…. And never gives official notice.
PACtifa & SDSU deserve each other.
Oh, but Big12 needs a Pacific time zone team...and SDSU wouldn't bolt to independence like BYU did and wander aimlessly in a life of whatever....I'm afraid it is on the wall....

Limey Frog

82 Frog Fever

This guy couldn't break a story of it was made of glass and his whole body was one giant hammer. He's an utter dip [ Finebaum ].
Swaim is a fraud, but in this case, he’s mostly just combining what’s already known.

GK did present contract figures to Presidents last week in the $20m range, and he was told to go get it fixed. Streaming may be his final alternative.
Colorado does have all day regent meetings on 6/23 & 24, and they are public as would be required for a vote.

It’s getting so late in the game with Presidents leaving on 2 month sabbaticals & SDSU reaching a 7/1 deadline, moves have to be made.

Hemingway

Swaim is a fraud, but in this case, he’s mostly just combining what’s already known.

GK did present contract figures to Presidents last week in the $20m range, and he was told to go get it fixed. Streaming may be his final alternative.
Colorado does have all day regent meetings on 6/23 & 24, and they are public as would be required for a vote.

It’s getting so late in the game with Presidents leaving on 2 month sabbaticals & SDSU reaching a 7/1 deadline, moves have to be made.
“Go get it fixed”? What the hell do they think he’s been doing ?

Palliative Care

Sometimes individuals have something of value to sale and people want to buy it.
Sometimes individuals have nothing of value to sale and some people will still want to buy it. And sometimes individuals have absolutely nothing to sale and people will still buy it.

82 Frog Fever

Oh, but Big12 needs a Pacific time zone team...and SDSU wouldn't bolt to independence like BYU did and wander aimlessly in a life of whatever....I'm afraid it is on the wall....

BY did say a presence in the Pacific time zone was on his list, but I haven’t seen anything to indicate there is any B12 interest in SDSU.
So far there is little two way interest between any Pac. time zone teams and the B12, except Gonzaga.

thefrogking

BY did say a presence in the Pacific time zone was on his list, but I haven’t seen anything to indicate there is any B12 interest in SDSU.
So far there is little two way interest between any Pac. time zone teams and the B12, except Gonzaga.
Oregon State is P5 and PTZ. They have invested in their facilities and have continued to improve on the field. Just saying.

CountryFrog

reminds me of a sales manager i had whose idea of inspiration was yelling at the sales force to make the prospects buy what we were selling
You could choose not to buy what I'm selling but then you gotta ask yourself a question. Do I feel lucky?

dirty harry cop GIF

Now initial here, here, here, sign and date here and you should get an email within 1-2 business days. Have a great day!

82 Frog Fever

Where was this reported, btw? I didn't see this explicitly anywhere, though at this point in the process I would assume some version of it to be true.
Numerous outlets reported the $20m figure and Swaim is just running with it.
I probably shouldn’t have said what’s known, and opted for what’s reported.

That $20m figure is wrong because there is no deal at all.
Jason Scheer was correct last week when he said, “Currently there is no deal, & there may never be one.”

ESPN is the only offer at $90m. That offer won’t increase because ESPN’s budgets are frozen inside Disney; however, it is subject to reduction depending on content awarded to any streaming partner. Amazon and Disney/ESPN are staunch competitors, so they will not work together, and Apple wants 100%.
Scripps Ion CW and Universal are all out.
Literally nothing has changed in months.

82 Frog Fever

“Go get it fixed”? What the hell do they think he’s been doing ?
Totally, and it’s the President’s inability to agree that makes GK’s job impossible.
2 schools won’t allow their games to be streamed.
4 to 6 schools have said there can’t be more than 50% streaming.
Several schools have said any media deal must include ESPN.

There is only one nationwide linear provider that is even talking to the PAC. That’s ESPN and their offer is $90m for 2 games
Note: there are only 5 games and only 4 with bye weeks.

At a minimum GK must find an unknown bidder willing to pony up $160m for the other 2 or 3 games. …and they’d probably still lose at least 2 teams.