• The KillerFrogs

Bielema still not over it.

maximilian

Anyone who wanted to play the "Wisconsin didn't want to be there" card only needed to see J.J. Watt after the game. Dude took it harder than anyone.

frogbyproxy

I think someone needs to mention on the comment thread that CGP didn’t think our defense played very well after reviewing the game. :tongue:

Atomic Frawg

"Bielema also has had several conversations with TCU coach Gary Patterson since the game. Every time the two colleagues talk, Bielema thinks back to Jan. 1."

Now how do you think those conversations went? :biggrin:

CGP: Hey, Bret. How's it going, bud?
BB: Still stinging a little bit Gary...you know?
CGP: No, not really.
BB: We should've won that game. After all, we're Wisconsin.
CGP: So I heard. But take a shot of D when you get down. It'll make you feel better.
BB: D?
CGP: DEEZ NUUUUUTS!!!

asleep003

Everytime BB opens his mouth, he continues to show what a meathead he is.
Those Badger fans are relentless meatheads too, as many were steamed... wouldn't surprise me if one of their own, sported the TCU eyesore.

Virginia Frog

Bret Bielema is a big baby. He needs to grow up. The better team won the game and now it's time to move on with your life.
You didn't see GO and the TCU coaching staff (notably the O-Coordinators) for their muff/loss to Boise in the Fiesta.

The Wisconsin caches just plain got out-coached and their players got neutralized by the TCU fb team. Shed you tears fellas and move on.

maximilian

I never saw that anywhere. My gawd - it was the Rose Bowl!

It wasn't around much this time, but I saw a few rumblings on the ESPN boards (bad idea to read those) about how "Wisky had to play a non-AQ instead of a Pac 10 champ, and it showed." Give me a break. Like you said, It's the Rose Bowl.

SnoSki

"Bielema also has had several conversations with TCU coach Gary Patterson since the game. Every time the two colleagues talk, Bielema thinks back to Jan. 1."

Now how do you think those conversations went? :biggrin:

CGP: Hey, Bret. How's it going, bud?
BB: Still stinging a little bit Gary...you know?
CGP: No, not really.
BB: We should've won that game. After all, we're Wisconsin.
CGP: So I heard. But take a shot of D when you get down. It'll make you feel better.
BB: D?
CGP: DEEZ NUUUUUTS!!!

I laughed pretty hard at this one.

TCUMed

My wife (who isn't a TCU alum) and I were at a hockey game 2 weeks after the Rose Bowl and we walked by a group of the Wisconsin Austin Alumni Assoc. and without me saying anything she walked up right next to the group and said "Go Frogs!" I was stunned and totally turned on haha

Ribbitt

I saw a pasty, wintery-looking white guy with a fat, ugly girlfriend. He was wearing a Wisconsin T-Shirt...and it took me back.

biggrin.gif
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Good one!