• The KillerFrogs

Best and funniest thing last night

Limp Lizard

Best thing for me (outside of a gutsy win) was how good the crowd was last night. They were as loud as I can recall during ISU's last possession. On TV that was not as evident. Almost everyone was there for the last tick, for a change. And they were rewarded!

Funniest moment for me was more evident after watching the recording. The radio crew mentioned it. On ISU's first TD, the TE got clobbered but still held on, but was down for a while while trainers took care of him. On the replay he makes the catch, BAM! he gets hit, falls to his knees, dazed but still holding on to the ball, touchdown, dammit. Then a teammate runs over. and in congratulation mode, slaps him on the helmet HARD. Watch it, fellow sadists. Guy went from little birdies tweeting around his head to vultures cawing! Notice it on your recording for a good guilty laugh.:D

Horny4TCU

Funniest thing was absolutely A. Lynn trying to jump the defender and fumbling it.

That was the funniest thing of the calendar year
It was funny, because he was taller and heavier than the guy, and he wanted to hurdle him. I was upset at the decision, at the time, but we talked about it in our section for a while.

Limp Lizard

From a non-TCU fan perspective, that was undeniably hysterical. I imagine it will be on SportsCenter’s “Not Top 10” and also “Come on, man”.

Maybe the worst/most-comical play I’ve ever seen.
College Gameday has a part called "You had one job!"

But no, I found it as funny as someone killing puppies. It turned the game from a convincing win to a nail biter.

SwissArmyFrog

Funniest thing was absolutely A. Lynn trying to jump the defender and fumbling it.

Phrase the instantly came to my mind was 'Keystone Cops'.

I was too stunned to laugh, at first. I then awaited a flag for 'personal foul, kicking...' which fortunately never came.

Paint It Purple

On the replay watch the ISU DB that he tried to hurdle, lean over him talking BS. Probably something like, “you think you can hurdle me, (female dog)!”

AroundWorldFrog

200.webp

HG73

He jumped too early, DB had not started his tackle and was still standing up. One more step, the DB launches into his tackle, TE hurdles him and struts into the end zone. Sportscenter.