• The KillerFrogs

Best and funniest thing last night

FrogCop19

Phrase the instantly came to my mind was 'Keystone Cops'.

I was too stunned to laugh, at first. I then awaited a flag for 'personal foul, kicking...' which fortunately never came.
Necessary-Roughness_crop_north.jpg

BABYFACE

Funniest thing was absolutely A. Lynn trying to jump the defender and fumbling it.

That was the funniest thing of the calendar year

One of craziest things I have ever seen. His hurdle was so bad it liked like he was trying to knee the defender in the chest.

Big boy just needs to wrap both arms around the FB and lower his shoulder and let his size and momentum finish.

Lone Frog

The Lynn Leap was definitely the funniest thing that happened during the game.

But what amused me most came after, as we were walking back across campus, when I realized the Aggie mentality has an early onset. We were behind a family, with two boys about 9 or 10 trailing the adults. One boy in TCU shirt and ballcap, who had obviously invited his friend to come to the game. Friend was wearing Aggie shirt, shoes and ballcap. I started paying attention when Aggie kid said TCU was no good. The next part of the conversation went a little something like this:
TCU Kid: "Yeah, we haven't been as good as we're used to this year."
ATM Kid: "No, I don't just mean this year. TCU's no good. A&M is always better."
TCU Kid: "What? We've had a bunch of top 10 teams. You haven't."
ATM Kid: "Well, yeah, you win lots of games, but those are all sucky teams. We lose to the best teams in the country."

The kid's probably in fourth grade, but he's already been well trained in how to Aggie.

Tom Brown

I didn’t see it but when a football player starts puking on the field in the middle of a game I wouldn’t think it’s funny. More often than not when I’ve seen that happen it has not been “the flu”

For a teammate of mine in HS, his puking was caused by Long John Silvers. Coach reviewed the play 150 times on the Cowboy Clicker.

Latest posts