• The KillerFrogs

BCS Rankings

Stiff Arm Frog

Interesting. Michigan State is a distant #5.

Wonder what the Broncos think about their snub. Does anyone have a link to the Boise fan boards? I can't find them using Google.

denverfrog

Unfortunately, it is still the same story, we need to win out and we need some help.
Michigan State has to lose to Iowa
Oregon has to lose to USC
Auburn has to lose to Alabama
Missouri will lose to somebody - thye just aren't that good.
I think our resume will be better than Boise and we will pass them.
2nd is the goal here- not #1

Honestly, I really think the only way we can guarantee that we stay ahead of Boise is beating Utah by 3 TDs on the road. GP needs to channel all of that frustration from losing the 2008 game into the players to light a fire under their azzes.

freebird

sweet, Herbie called out Craig James. Said he was just looking for teams to jump the Non AQ teams. Which is without question the truth.

New respect for Herbie, he has been leaning more our way recently.

Last week CJ says he had no agenda, this week he claims he has no glass ceiling then he goes off on his usual "body of work" tirade.

That is indeed exactly the glass ceiling that he uses to forward his agenda.

Not a word about beating the #1 rushing team in America and holding them to one score

Teams they all thought would be in the NC and failed:
Alabama
LSU
MSU
Nebraska

What a bag of worms.

geefrogs

Baylor winning the big 12 south would be great for our computer rankings.

am i asking too much?
biggrin.gif

Young and Horned

There is no doubt that we pass Boise in my mind. I think Va Tech will lose one more game, but even if they don't our win over Utah would be better. Also, I think SDSU would be a decent win as well.

tetonfrog

Loving seeing Herbstreet stick up for us finally.

I'm not sure before, but Herbie said a lot of good things about TCU after Mizzou beat OU on Saturday. He said there is no great team, that TCU, Boise and Utah could beat anyone in the BCS conferences, that not enough people realize this, and that it will be wide open the rest of the way.

Again, why is the AFA a good win for OU, but not TCU? We beat even worse than OU. :blink: