• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Frog-in-law1995

Showgirl and I were returning from the Peach Bowl ATL to DFW.

Watched the M. State game as long as we dared.

Land at DFW to be greeted by M. State fans heading home. The two groups cheered each other.

Second best bowl trip ever.
We watched the ending of the Cotton Bowl in the BWW in our terminal at the Atlanta airport. About 2 dozen frogs crowding up to the bar screaming every bit as loud as we had been the day before. Nearly missed our flight to see the ending. Glorious.

vicarfrog

And yours a bit Church Lady -ish.

HA! I'm sorry to laugh, but that is pretty funny. I loved that skit from SNL.

Dana Carvey Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

That's fine if people find it annoying. IMHO, I just felt FrogLaw's comment was a bit on the "below the belt" side of things.
Unfortunately, being rude is part of social media. People vent, respond impulsively, are disrespectful, often need to be “right” rather than settling for stating their opinion, and can’t resist attempting to be humorous even at other people’s expense. They feed off each other, unknowingly or knowingly sliding down into the rude normalcy.

For the most part, toward anonymous people, whom if they knew and liked in person they would not speak to them that way. The biggest contributors, I suspect like it that way. A sort of combat that maybe they are missing and want in life.

That is why most people participate little in social media, if at all, but rather just extract some wanted news while watching or sifting through the soap opera, or they never tune in.

Last edited:

LVH

I wouldn't go that far yet, we still have to beat Oregon, Notre Dame and Arkansas and try and not drop a game we shouldn't lose which we do every year. That will be a tall order.
I think 11-1 should be enough with the schedule, but Air Force is the wildcard... I could see a 1 loss Sun Belt champ getting the G5 auto bid because of the strength of that league, but an unbeaten Air Force would be a PR nightmare should the NY6 pass on them

RufeBruton

Weather Channel just reported Brazos at near flood stage 3 this morning in Waco...
This continues to be their excuse for not fielding a swimming team in the Big XII. Brazos flood waters make swimming more difficult. No other Big XII teams have to swim upstream.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Showgirl and I were returning from the Peach Bowl ATL to DFW.

Watched the M. State game as long as we dared.

Land at DFW to be greeted by M. State fans heading home. The two groups cheered each other.

Second best bowl trip ever.

Our favorite play of the game