• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
I don’t post here often. I look at other schools sites out of curiosity. I am not on here to fight. I like talking to other schools about their teams, etc. it interests me to get other views.

That is not obsession.

5CDD5F4A-2206-4BD8-BFAB-17AD569CF24C.gif

That is actually true. I would like to post on other threads on this site and have good conversations.

7E0F1D30-4E0E-41C1-A071-8FADB6639C73.gif

Big Frog II

https://sports.yahoo.com/texas-high...les-to-coach-its-football-team-033629828.html

This is a great article of why Briles and all his assistants should be unhireable. However, all of them all pretty much still in the football. Baylor is trash and with the same administration, even with their firings, I'm not sure I still trust they hired coaches that won't do this again.
Art isn't going to change. He was a cheat at Stephenville, and he helped cover up multiple issues at Baylor. He WILL NOT change.

Billy Clyde

I have no idea what any of that means. Plus, you have no idea about my motives. I don’t hide behind message board names (same on all) ...i don’t mock other people or schools.

Ummm, you post in a thread specifically created for the limited purpose of trashing one particular school, as a fan of that same school, pretending to want to engage in some sort of, "constructive conversation." Do YOU have any idea about your motives?

TX_Krötenechse

A high school in East Texas hired that rape enabler, Briles.
Parents out there should be worried.
Why? It’s not like he has a history of endangering high school athletes with the use of illegal steroids, or a history of enabling, even encouraging, football players to believe and behave as though they are above the rules. Any rumors to the contrary are just the result of jealousy of his success and folksy country wisdom.