• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

tcudoc

Kim has been very vocal about this so yes you are 100% correct.
If somebody around you and they ever say, ‘I will never send my daughter to Baylor,’ you knock them right in the face, Because these kids are on this campus. I work here. My daughter went to school here, and it’s the damn best school in America.”
I’m just tired of hearing it, I’m tired of people talking on it on a national scale that don’t know what they’re talking about. If they didn’t sit in those meetings and they weren’t a part of the investigation, you’re repeating things that you’ve heard. It’s over. It’s done, and this is a great institution, and I would send my daughter here, and I’d pay for anybody else’s daughter to come here.
I work here every day. I’m in the know, and I’m tired of hearing it. This is a great institution. The problems we have at Baylor are no different than the problems at any other school in America, period. Move on. Find another story to write.
---Kim Mulkey

AroundWorldFrog

If somebody around you and they ever say, ‘I will never send my daughter to Baylor,’ you knock them right in the face, Because these kids are on this campus. I work here. My daughter went to school here, and it’s the damn best school in America.”
I’m just tired of hearing it, I’m tired of people talking on it on a national scale that don’t know what they’re talking about. If they didn’t sit in those meetings and they weren’t a part of the investigation, you’re repeating things that you’ve heard. It’s over. It’s done, and this is a great institution, and I would send my daughter here, and I’d pay for anybody else’s daughter to come here.
I work here every day. I’m in the know, and I’m tired of hearing it. This is a great institution. The problems we have at Baylor are no different than the problems at any other school in America, period. Move on. Find another story to write.
---Kim Mulkey
Yep, definitely a meth head.

HToady

---Kim Mulkey
Then she promptly sends her kid to LSU.......