• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

HG73

images
15 victories. He a triple ace.

The Green Baron.

Purp

I was starting to feel dirty sympathizing with all the TTU fans in the comments until I saw this one. This is the kind of garbage that places TT right up there with Baylor on my sports hate list.

Purp

Tech having some recent success in various sports. I’d imagine there will be a considerable uptick in raider chest pounding and ship talking this year.
No doubt about it. They're going to be good for a long time in baseball and basketball as long as Tadlock and Beard stay put. But they were insufferable when they sucked and were merely coat tail riders in the B12 while we were in the WAC/CUSA/MWC pit of misery. You know damn well those darners will come out of the woodwork like termites to let everyone know they're "back" even though they were never really "here" in the first place. I can give them a little latitude because they're doing well in those two sports, but the moment some peckerhead conflates baseball and basketball success with football superiority he'll be shamed just like Baylor with this tweet. I know it's coming. Kinda excited about it honestly.

SuperTFrog

Tech having some recent success in various sports. I’d imagine there will be a considerable uptick in raider chest pounding and ship talking this year.
Here is where Tech has finished in the big 12 football in the last 9 years:

Once they become relevant in football, then they can start beating their chest.

Purp

I get it. Trust me. Football is king, but getting to the finals in basketball is a big deal.
And their current run in baseball is pretty close to our 4 year run. They get to Omaha more often than they don't the last 5-6 years. They have a horrible record playing baseball in Omaha, but they are getting there with uncommon regularity.