• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Froglaw

This guy will kill again.

He'll be moved to the general population where his lack of a moral filter will allow him to find another victim.

He planned to kill his family over money and only failed because his father survived.

Not the guy you'd want to pi$$ off in the yard.

tcufrogprince1

He'll be moved to the general population where his lack of a moral filter will allow him to find another victim.

He planned to kill his family over money and only failed because his father survived.

This guy never killed anybody. He only set up the ambush. He is a weasel and looks like a little beetch. He is going to get ass raped and doesn't have the guts to kill anyone in prison. This is a totally different kind of guy than the one you think he is.

InstaFrog

If he ever walks the yard, its more than likely he'll end up like this
pincushion-on-red-picture-id125412443

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Away ticket prices in 2018
Texas $70 - Kansas $70 - West Virginia $70
Baylor $100

Darn Baylor and their toilet bowl charging more for tickets than anyone.
(Guess I will buy them for $10 each on Stubhub)

Frog-in-law1995

Away ticket prices in 2018
Texas $70 - Kansas $70 - West Virginia $70
Baylor $100

Darn Baylor and their toilet bowl charging more for tickets than anyone.
(Guess I will buy them for $10 each on Stubhub)

When you fire coaches, presidents and department directors for cause, but then pay them millions anyway, you’re probably not very good with figuring out money stuff.

Also, they know people going to a game in Waco won’t have the added expense of a hotel room, since nobody wants to spend a minute there longer than is absolutely necessary.