• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ATC Frog

REX said:

"This team needs a few "bad dudes" on the roster"

Sounds about right. Why don't y'all just bring back #CAB and Kazsteroid while you're at it. Who needs protection and rights for our female students?

tcumaniac

There's not much I like more than watching those dorky, rapey darns continue to humiliate themselves nationally.

And sure, I was ecstatic when they had officially lost... but the more I thought about it, I started to get a little pissed. Don't get me wrong. I love Baylor losing. Always. But this kind of loss is plain humiliating for our entire conference. It's pathetic and embarrassing and further hurts the reputation of the Big 12. It also made me a little mad that our Black Friday game at 11am against these complete losers is going to be a waste of a home game.

Seriously. Kick them out of the Big 12. Their brand is toxic and associated with rape and they can't even put a semi-competent product on the field. Baylor isn't just dead weight. They're a smelly pile of dogshit.

TCUdirtbag

There's not much I like more than watching those dorky, rapey darns continue to humiliate themselves nationally.

And sure, I was ecstatic when they had officially lost... but the more I thought about it, I started to get a little pissed. Don't get me wrong. I love Baylor losing. Always. But this kind of loss is plain humiliating for our entire conference. It's pathetic and embarrassing and further hurts the reputation of the Big 12. It also made me a little mad that our Black Friday game at 11am against these complete losers is going to be a waste of a home game.

Seriously. Kick them out of the Big 12. Their brand is toxic and associated with rape and they can't even put a semi-competent product on the field. Baylor isn't just dead weight. They're a smelly pile of dogshit.

Program should get the death penalty from the NCAA and kicked out of the Big 12 for what they allowed to happen under Briles. The losing to Liberty is awesome but just some inadequate means of justice for cover for the NCAA and big 12's spinelessness

Last edited:

MinFrog

Who would have thought that when this thread began we would eventually get to a disgraced Baylor program losing to liberty at home.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of [ Arschloch]s.

Here's to hoping utsa goes in dry and breaks the will of those raper lovers.

Last edited: