• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Frog81

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahaha....they lost.....haaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahha....to Liberty....hahahahahahhahahhahahah. I was taking a huge Waco when I got the news. Even though some of y'all give me [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] for my life choices. I don't swing with Waco women. I just don't go there. I have standards.

But, but Brain Damage over at Sic'em talked about how Baylor had such better upside than TCU... guess just not against Liberty...

dawg

6361409498187739811939829230_fsujapo.gif

ATC Frog

"txturtlegirl:

Ugh. New system and an actual playbook. It's going to be a long season."

Not an ACTUAL PLAYBOOK! Who does this Rhule guy think he is using real football tactics.

Edit: the guy who likes to ram bears also chiming in to blame their poor performance on having an actual playbook. Madness.

Last edited:

ATC Frog

"Oldbear83:

I'm starting to think Baylor will win tonight for 2 reasons:

They have an offense that can out-score Liberty; and

Liberty is limited in depth, and may not be able to stay at full pace all game long

Then again, Hasty just went out with an injury. That's something our offense cannot afford."

An offense that can outscore the mighty Liberty Flames? About that...

ATC Frog

And from our favorite poster who likes to ram bears:

"I mean guys...we suck. Step into reality.
This rebuild will take 5 years before we're comfortable.

Expectations are way too high. This is what happens when higher ups and the media murder your name."

I especially enjoy the about-face he pulled with that first paragraph. Wasn't he one of the outspoken ones calling for 9-10 wins a week ago?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
And from our favorite poster who likes to ram bears:

"I mean guys...we suck. Step into reality.
This rebuild will take 5 years before we're comfortable.

Expectations are way too high. This is what happens when higher ups and the media murder your name."

I especially enjoy the about-face he pulled with that first paragraph. Wasn't he one of the outspoken ones calling for 9-10 wins a week ago?
He was. He's as bad as Holden Steele.

ATC Frog

"BaylorBU17:

Good job BOR! You allowed corrupt administrators to destroy our program. Now we are getting beat by Liberty! What a joke!"