• The KillerFrogs

BAYLOR FAN BOARD PANICKING - I IMAGINE TECH IS TOO

asleep003

TCU is going nowhere! The Big East has never been in a stronger position than this Spring/Summer for hanging together...doubtfully more than a loss or 2 if there are 2 teams moving to the SEC, which sets off PAC12/B10/ACC to add 2 more teams each... including us... we're going nowhere! There is absolutely no reason for any BE team to leave for the ACC... plus, Lousiville is not an SEC candidate.

Cheers !

WIN

What does kind of scare me...another rumor is coming around that if Texas does go Indy, that they will seek membership into the BE with a similar setup to Notre Dame. I do love the Dame and think they have helped the BE but Texas I dont trust. They would give the BE more power....but they have shifty eyes...and I dont trust that!

Only if ut agrees to play TCU every year in football.

TCU is poised to take advantage of the hard work it's done this decade plus and I just can't see the administration wanting to go back in time and join the Bevo 10.

FrogAbroad

So far we have rumors and counter-rumors. Some on BF think the sky is falling and go into panic mode. Some on KF think the karma dog is about to devour BU and TT and go into celebration mode. And meanwhile, in real time...

...most folks are intrigued and curious and concerned, but are yet to be of the opinion this is The End of Civilization As We Know It.

However this shakes out, UTx will keep its cash flow intact and everyone else will land on their feet, somewhere. Maybe not exactly the same place where they were before, but on their feet, somewhere.

The key to change is to let go of fear.

curt3301

Now some of these clown are saying we should join the bevo 12?? Why jump on to a sinking ship?? I cant wait to see what happens here. Maybe that BU vs UTSA game will be a conference rivalry in a few years.

sous vide

All too true. History shows that conference realignment is usually a bad thing for TCU. Yet so many on this forum have been blinded to this fact due to their hatred for the big 12.

True enough, but hating the Baylor and the B-12 is a very, very hard thing to give up, personally.

mtmedlin

How funny would it be that if the BE splits and Texas is up for voting to join as a non football member....it sits 4 votes yes, 4 votes no...TCU steps up to cast their vote, ummm...NO!