• The KillerFrogs

Basketball recruits

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I believe that signing day is this Wednesday. Who will Coach Christian sign for next season?

Oh and we have a boot contest going on. Be sure and get your entries submitted

dannyfrog

QUOTE(wes @ Apr 12 2010, 09:44 PM) [snapback]543978[/snapback]
Oh and we have a boot contest going on. Be sure and get your entries submitted

I am a huge TCU fan, and I bleed purple, and I work at the Letterman's Tailgate. There, submitted my essay! :tongue:

Genbukan

I think one of the kids who visited this past weekend is Andre Clark. Think he's somewhere between 6'7" and 6'9" (Feisty had some info on him earlier).

Not sure who the second kid was.

This is probably a make or break class for CJC.

QUOTE(Genbukan @ Apr 13 2010, 02:27 PM) [snapback]544094[/snapback]
I think one of the kids who visited this past weekend is Andre Clark. Think he's somewhere between 6'7" and 6'9" (Feisty had some info on him earlier).

Not sure who the second kid was.

This is probably a make or break class for CJC.

Clark is actually coming this weekend. e is 6'9 and probably our top PF target right now. Clark visited Iowa St. this past weekend and is one of their top targets as well.

Gunner

Whoa, then tomorrow is one of the most critical days for Coach Chrisitian and TCU...

Keep you fingers crossed and hope for a big man that can rebound like Buljian did......

Anybody got a clue, if we are in on anymore stars like Cerina, from across the pond?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
I think Reggie Murphy still has TCU on top of his list (6-10 C) and if CJC gets him and Clarke along with Cadot & Fields this class would alter the future for Frog basketball. Still needs a decent PG for depth if nothing else and Loyd could fill that void.

Will be interesting to see how many he signs as you have to believe one or two not returning that normally could.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
QUOTE(oldscribe @ Apr 13 2010, 11:54 AM) [snapback]544203[/snapback]
Maybe one of the recruits will enter an essay, easing Wes' worries. :biggrin:

Tell him to submit an essay and we'll judge it fairly

Latest posts