• The KillerFrogs

Art Briles fired?

LSU Game Attendee

ShadowFrog said:
Why is tape boy so valuable to bu?
Secret offense genius?
Communications conduit to continue cab brilliance?

Is his continued poison worth it?

What am I missing?
Johnny Tapefingers is widely renowned as the new "Texas Thoreau" when it comes to stringing together prose of white girl promises while on the recruiting trail.

ftwfrog

ShadowFrog said:
Why is tape boy so valuable to bu?
Secret offense genius?
Communications conduit to continue cab brilliance?

Is his continued poison worth it?

What am I missing?
Art Briles is Moses.
Kendal is ...son of Moses. Any biblical experts can help me out here.

ftwfrog said:
Art Briles is Moses.
Kendal is ...son of Moses. Any biblical experts can help me out here.
From what I remember is he gets raped in a sheep herders tent by his uncle then his brothers stone him to death and drink wine. Seems Old Testament enough?

Thanks,

Phil

Pharm Frog

Phil Philbertson said:
From what I remember is he gets raped in a sheep herders tent by his uncle then his brothers stone him to death and drink wine. Seems Old Testament enough?

Thanks,

Phil

Oh so close and I think your story is more compelling than the actual.  About the only thing that is known from the Old Testament about Moses' sons (Gershom and Eliezer) was that they were "set upon an [Rod Gilmore]" to return to their grandfather and became known among the Levites but not responsible for priestly functions.  And I realize that the filter will change the biblical term for donkey to Rod Gilmore.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Pharm Frog said:

Oh so close and I think your story is more compelling than the actual.  About the only thing that is known from the Old Testament about Moses' sons (Gershom and Eliezer) was that they were "set upon an [Rod Gilmore]" to return to their grandfather and became known among the Levites but not responsible for priestly functions.  And I realize that the filter will change the biblical term for donkey to Rod Gilmore.
Liked for the Rod Gilmore usage.

To keep with the times, maybe change ass to [Ian McCaw]?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
screen-shot-2014-10-14-at-1-20-48-pm.png

Gershon, coffee!