• The KillerFrogs

Art Briles fired?

tcudoc

TopFrog said:

Didn't know which of the 50 Baylor threads to drop this in, and possibly already  posted in this thread or others, but BU dismissed RB Chafin after assaulting girlfriend in 2014, pot arrest, etc. ...

Baylor dismisses Devin Chafin after multiple run-ins with the law 
FOXSports.com-13 hours ago

Baylor RB Devin Chafin dismissed from team 
Sports Illustrated-13 hours ago

Baylor dismisses running back Devin Chafin 
Highly Cited-Dallas Morning News (blog)-14 hours ago

Devin Chafin Dismissed by Baylor: Latest Comments, Reaction 
Opinion-Bleacher Report-14 hours ago

Protocol dictates that you start a new thread.  
bdlu6.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

McFroggin said:
How does BU not even submit NLI paperwork on their #1 commit?
Clearly a paperwork mix-up. Duvernay's NLI paperwork went into the shredder while a victim statement as part of one of their internal "investigations" was faxed in to the NCAA.

Tre J

Jake102 said:

I have no credible sources and no real links (Chip Brown). We've been hearing that players would be dismissed (Chafin was the 1st) and apparently Cannon and Linwood are likely to be two of them. 
Saw where Cannon had that snapchat that said something about him maybe being gone right when the Briles firing happened

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Pharm Frog said:
Jim Grobe to hold a press conference tomorrow.
Most likely the substance of his press conference will be:

"After a few days of getting familiar with Baylor and the football program all I have to say is - darn this. I did not sign up for this [ Finebaum ]. Grobe out."

Mean Purple

Pharm Frog said:
Jim Grobe to hold a press conference tomorrow.
And now, Coach Grobe.

Grobe: Honestly, I thought it was a football analyst contract gig for ESPN Radio. I can see now why a lot of you don't trust Ian.

Bob Sugar

Mean Purple said:
And now, Coach Grobe.

Grobe: Honestly, I thought it was a football analyst contract gig for ESPN Radio. I can see now why a lot of you don't trust Ian.

I was thinking more of a Maximus style...

"I would just like to start off by saying that I have fired the entire coaching staff.  Are you not entertained? Isn't that why you're here!?!"

After an awkward pause, a thunderous roar of applause ensues.

tcudoc

Bob Sugar said:

I was thinking more of a Maximus style...

"I would just like to start off by saying that I have fired the entire coaching staff.  Are you not entertained? Isn't that why you're here!?!"

After an awkward pause, a thunderous roar of applause ensues.
tumblr_n0ifvwWvQM1qgir5no1_r1_500.gif

ftwfrog

ftwfrog said:
SIAP in another thread(yes I posted in the Ken Starr thread) but this is too good not to watch. This is too great not to watch. Ken Starr being interviewed for a local television station(not the same ESPN interview) and is asked about an email from one of the victims. Gives the wrong answer two or three times and his "advisor" asks to edit it out of the final cut.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Baylor-shakeup-continues-Starr-resigns-as-chancellor-381532811.html
Haha what a train wreck

Jet Set Frog

ftwfrog said:
SIAP in another thread(yes I posted in the Ken Starr thread) but this is too good not to watch. This is too great not to watch. Ken Starr being interviewed for a local television station(not the same ESPN interview) and is asked about an email from one of the victims. Gives the wrong answer two or three times and his "advisor" asks to edit it out of the final cut.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Baylor-shakeup-continues-Starr-resigns-as-chancellor-381532811.html

Holy boat show!  the fact that a prominent and experienced lawyer such as Starr botched the answer to a question that he HAD to have known would be asked goes to show the degree to which they're trying to control/steer the message.  They are far from contrite and have no intention to acquiesce and accept the consequences for their indiscretions.