• The KillerFrogs

Arizona player Mathurin needs to be suspended and held accountable for intentionally touching a TCU Cheerleader’s breast on his way to locker room!

AustinFrog

I see a blur of his fingers in front of the white flower thing in the middle of her uniform, but I just don't see any movement, other than the fingers. Then I look at her face and its still as stone.
Maybe we should ask her. That would settle it. Surely one of you students knows her.
Maybe you should ask your seeing eye dog if he can see it.

Armadillo

200.gif

Dogfrog

I see a blur of his fingers in front of the white flower thing in the middle of her uniform, but I just don't see any movement, other than the fingers. Then I look at her face and its still as stone.
Maybe we should ask her. That would settle it. Surely one of you students knows her.
Maybe so but it is a weird move on his part regardless. As to her reaction her eyes were glued straight forward, not on him. She may not know what happened. But you are correct her perception of it is key.

Chieves

Big lol at all the grown men on here armchair pontificating what THEY would have done if somebody touched (or even got somewhat close) their chest on television.

4 Oaks Frog

If he didn’t tough her, it is still harassment!
If I made that type of motion toward a female employee, I would be fired immediately. If I touched her, the police would be called.
If she didn’t flinch, it is because our band was playing our school song.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Agree. No movement of fabric, no reaction from her that I can see. I am sure she is well aware of this so perhaps she will clear it up. Even if slightly brushed I don't see how it would have been intentional or with any bad intent.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Agree. No movement of fabric, no reaction from her that I can see. I am sure she is well aware of this so perhaps she will clear it up. Even if slightly brushed I don't see how it would have been intentional or with any bad intent.
I would think the first thing that happened is that she was asked about it, and the second thing was whether she wanted to start the literal craptacular Media storm that would arise if she and TCU pursued it. Sometimes you don't want to become the center of Media attention, and become a plaything and lightning rod for a host of drooling morons.

IMHO, he gave a boob brushing because he knew he could get away with it. And he will.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I think some of you are reaching far more than he did. Sometimes boobs are accidentally brushed. I was at Six Flags on Saturday with about 1 million other people. I am pretty sure it happened.