• The KillerFrogs

Arizona player Mathurin needs to be suspended and held accountable for intentionally touching a TCU Cheerleader’s breast on his way to locker room!

TCUdirtbag

Koloko reached for her breast when leaving the basketball floor. There was a tweet in another thread that got taken down already.

Arizona has no class!!!

You identified the wrong player, but (EDIT: thanks for updating post and thread title) yes this should be reviewed by the University's Title IX office. Even though it's off campus, it's still within official school activities.

It may be accidental, but it may not be.

Either way, the team is complete trash.

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

This should be reviewed by the DA’s office.

Sure, but if DAs offices reviewed every boob slap and ass grab that occurred in a college student community/context, they'd never get to ... well, they don't really get to all that much anyway, but you get the point. I wouldn't expect anything to come of this. And based on the way the players acted generally, I doubt very much that UA's coach will give a moment's thought to this conduct--much less impose any internal sanction.

Pharm Frog

From U of A manual on Title 9

(c) any of the following specific acts of sexual harassment taking place within the United States and within a University-sponsored program or activity: sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking.

I suspect Mary Beth Tucker as Equity and Title 9 Coordinator may have some additional work on her platter today.

Pharm Frog

I’m expecting Elizabeth Peterson and Jeremiah Donati to issue a statement today. Silence is violence after all and if nothing happened then they need to say that.

bp4tcu

Did he touch her? She didn't react. At all. If he did It doesn't look intentional. It is worth looking into more.
This...she didn't flinch a bit and while I'm not defending him, I'd imagine she would have reacted more, and we would have heard more about it by now.