• The KillerFrogs

Arizona player Mathurin needs to be suspended and held accountable for intentionally touching a TCU Cheerleader’s breast on his way to locker room!

Pharm Frog

This...she didn't flinch a bit and while I'm not defending him, I'd imagine she would have reacted more, and we would have heard more about it by now.
Was she wearing inappropriate clothing? Is there an appropriate way to act? Don’t bother replying because you are joining some others on a certain list.

bp4tcu

Was she wearing inappropriate clothing? Is there an appropriate way to act? Don’t bother replying because you are joining some others on a certain list.
[ What the heck? ] are you talking about? I said I'm not defending him, or pointing the finger at her. Im just making the point maybe it was a gesture, not a physical touch because there was NO reaction from her. The camera angle may have made it look like something it's not.

Seemed reflexes alone would allowed her to at least blink an eye.

OICU812

Doesn't look like he touched her to me. And again she has zero reaction.
So her reaction to an unwanted sexual touching in front of literally millions of people isn’t what you think it *should* be. . . I guess based on all your sexual assault experience? Criminal defense lawyers salivate over this mindset.