• The KillerFrogs

anyone got a photo of the #7 poster TCU made

gdu

QUOTE(watchoutforthelizard @ Aug 6 2010, 02:36 PM) [snapback]608568[/snapback]
A 'UT HOMER' is a 'UT HOMER' in both present and past tense.

That may be, but it doesn't have anything to do with me.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 01:31 PM) [snapback]608509[/snapback]
Yes, it is lame to make a poster celebrating anything other than #1. Does anybody else do that?

No it's not and who cares what anyone else does.

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 02:04 PM) [snapback]608479[/snapback]
I don't remember that. Kinda lame if we made a psoter to celebrate that.

how_to_win_friends_and_influence_people.jpg

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Aug 6 2010, 03:51 PM) [snapback]608606[/snapback]
No it's not and who cares what anyone else does.

I think it is and the fact that nobody else does it (if true) shows that others do too. Feel free to have your own opinion. Unlike you, I don't mind that.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 05:18 PM) [snapback]608634[/snapback]
I think it is and the fact that nobody else does it (if true) shows that others do too. Feel free to have your own opinion. Unlike you, I don't mind that.

You don't know what any school does other than UT. You didn't know TCU did this. That's a fact.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Aug 6 2010, 05:41 PM) [snapback]608642[/snapback]
You don't know what any school does other than UT. You didn't know TCU did this. That's a fact.

Never said I did. That's why I asked a question. Do you know what that is? (<-- example of a question) Nobody could name another school that did anything like this when I asked, so I guess nobody knows what any other school does.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 05:50 PM) [snapback]608647[/snapback]
Never said I did. That's why I asked a question. Do you know what that is? (<-- example of a question) Nobody could name another school that did anything like this when I asked, so I guess nobody knows what any other school does.

So we know what every effing school does Jack? It wasn't lame, TCU didn't make a big deal out of them. They made the small posters, made them available to those who wanted one. That's it. You're lame. That is a fact.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Aug 6 2010, 02:34 PM) [snapback]608566[/snapback]
Please see attached:

It's just a 1x2 poster that was no big deal, TCU I think used it as a promo insert for season ticket renewals. I either got mine that way or picked it up at a baseball game sitting on one of the tables. It's not like a Led Zeppelin wall poster.

Hey gdu, I think a T-shirt just came out. Better check and get a thread up on it.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Aug 6 2010, 07:46 PM) [snapback]608692[/snapback]
It's just a 1x2 poster that was no big deal, TCU I think used it as a promo insert for season ticket renewals. I either got mine that way or picked it up at a baseball game sitting on one of the tables. It's not like a Led Zeppelin wall poster.

Hey gdu, I think a T-shirt just came out. Better check and get a thread up on it.

wonder if it will match the sweatpants you were looking for earlier?

Funny how you have to bring me up in posts that have nothing to do with me. What a loser

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 7 2010, 08:31 AM) [snapback]608765[/snapback]
wonder if it will match the sweatpants you were looking for earlier?

Funny how you have to bring me up in posts that have nothing to do with me. What a loser

What? As usual you made it about you and once again made a big deal out of nothing, drawing attention to yourself in the process.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Aug 7 2010, 08:42 AM) [snapback]608768[/snapback]
What? As usual you made it about you and once again made a big deal out of nothing, drawing attention to yourself in the process.

YOUR post had nothing to do with me. YOU put my name in the post. I was done posting in the thread until YOU had to bring me up again.

dweller

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 06:31 PM) [snapback]608509[/snapback]
Yes, it is lame to make a poster celebrating anything other than #1. Does anybody else do that?

Your orange luv is showing. No it was not lame, after sitting through all the loosing years, the last ten have been great. I have had 4 season tickets even in years we were not winning going back to the 80's. I have the poster up on my wall in the gameroom.

gdu

QUOTE(dweller @ Aug 7 2010, 09:48 AM) [snapback]608803[/snapback]
Your orange luv is showing. No it was not lame, after sitting through all the loosing years, the last ten have been great. I have had 4 season tickets even in years we were not winning going back to the 80's. I have the poster up on my wall in the gameroom.

You are welcome to your opinion. Not sure why nobody seems willing to let me have my own.

57Frog

You are welcome to your opinion. Not sure why nobody seems willing to let me have my own.

The proper question is ....Who asked for your opinion ?
The man asked who had a picture of the poster . Not what do you think about it . I have it on my wall in my TCU room . Incidently he didn't ask for my opinion either . Just if i had a poster .
Go Frogs

gdu

QUOTE(57Frog @ Aug 7 2010, 10:42 AM) [snapback]608820[/snapback]
The proper question is ....Who asked for your opinion ?
The man asked who had a picture of the poster . Not what do you think about it . I have it on my wall in my TCU room . Incidently he didn't ask for my opinion either . Just if i had a poster .
Go Frogs

This is an internet forum. Folks are allowed to give their opinion on topics.

57Frog

This is an internet forum. Folks are allowed to give their opinion on topics.

Most people ,being polite , seldom give an opinion unless it is asked for . Or at least asked for by implication .
If you're an attorney ,you know better than this .
Evidently you're trying to impress people that you "know it all " and /or your opinion is very important .
I'm out of this .
Go Frogs .