• The KillerFrogs

Anybody With The Ticket Office Around

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Tried to renew my tickets yesterday, but there was no link to renew. Just kept asking me for my activation code and pin, which I called in and got last week.

I don’t know if anything can be done but I’ve had these tickets for around a decade...

flyfishingfrog

Tried to renew my tickets yesterday, but there was no link to renew. Just kept asking me for my activation code and pin, which I called in and got last week.

I don’t know if anything can be done but I’ve had these tickets for around a decade...
Call them Monday or even go to the baseball game today and ask around

No one has been able to move or upgrade or add yet so your seats are still there and they will fix it

cdsfrog

Same exact problem yesterday. I emailed them telling the same thing they responded last night saying the link should be there. It was finally. I logged on via my laptop, was not showing up on my phone.

Email sent to tickets@tcu.edu

atofrog

Contributor

FOAP - sorry to hear you are having issues online. Please use link below to log into your online ticket account. You will need to enter your account # and whatever password you created previously. If still having trouble, please call on Monday. We will be happy to assist.

https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...=tcu&RSRC=&RDAT=&linkSource=SR&caller=appList

Thanks for your continued support!

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

atofrog

Contributor
You're supposed to do them through your gofrogs.com account. Go to Tickets and sign in. If you call Monday and get a woman, hang up and call again. She won't be in a mood to help.

I apologize you did not have the best experience after calling the ticket office. We always appreciate hearing from our fans and want their feedback and interaction.

I know the phones were slammed busy one call after another all day Thursday and Friday. Still, that is no excuse. I apologize.

If interested in sharing, please call me at the ticket office next week. I would love to hear from you and your experience. Ask for Sean.

Thank you for your support!

Go Frogs!

Shorty

Same exact problem yesterday. I emailed them telling the same thing they responded last night saying the link should be there. It was finally. I logged on via my laptop, was not showing up on my phone.

Email sent to tickets@tcu.edu
I had problems on my phone. I called the ticket office and they said no problems on their end. I tried on my computer and it worked. The link to renew was not showing up when I logged in on my phone.