• The KillerFrogs

Anybody With The Ticket Office Around

WhatTheFrog

I thought the process was that you HAD to renew what you had the previous season, then wait until the upgrade period to change, add, OR REDUCE your tickets/parking. If you downgrade to a lower priced seat/parking or reduce the number of season tickets/parking you want, you get a refund. Is this not the correct process?

flyfishingfrog

I thought the process was that you HAD to renew what you had the previous season, then wait until the upgrade period to change, add, OR REDUCE your tickets/parking. If you downgrade to a lower priced seat/parking or reduce the number of season tickets/parking you want, you get a refund. Is this not the correct process?
I am not sure you can reduce the numbers of seats after you renew but if you move to cheaper seats you would be refunded at that point

mc1502

Ticket office called me because I hadn't renewed, and they let me reduce my ticket count by 2. Maybe you can only make changes through a live person.

Rose Bowl

T
Rose Bowl - I’ve missed seeing you. Please write soon as I love getting invited to your place to watch a game.

Upgrades will start April 16. Look for email with your priority rank date and time to be sent on the 13th.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Thanks ato.

WhatTheFrog

I hope to be able to drop my parking spot at a later date, if possible. I renewed because my renewal thing online just listed everything I had last year without the option to change anything. I renewed and paid, thinking I could drop anything I wanted during the change period. If I’m locked in because I already paid, I’m gonna be pissed.

flyfishingfrog

I hope to be able to drop my parking spot at a later date, if possible. I renewed because my renewal thing online just listed everything I had last year without the option to change anything. I renewed and paid, thinking I could drop anything I wanted during the change period. If I’m locked in because I already paid, I’m gonna be pissed.
Well here is a thought - call the ticket office today and ask...

WhatTheFrog

I don’t understand how you could end up mad given this explanation. You want the Tcu spot unless you don’t and that is tcu’s fault if they don’t let you decide whenever you are ready to decide?
That's not what I said, and I don't recall being mad about what I understood as being the process. If I CAN'T change, according to what I understood to be the process, THEN I will be upset. I still have time to get the new spot figured out before we do the whole upgrade/downgrade/etc. period.

I paid, so what are you belly-aching about?

atofrog

Contributor

You are not required to renew what you had last year during the renewal phase. It is during this time that you would need to reduce the quantity of tickets or parking you will not need for the upcoming season.

During the “upgrade” process starting in mid-April, you cannot reduce what you renewed. You may change to a higher or lower priced area and pay the difference or be refunded, but you must keep the same quantity.

As others mentioned and if not already done, I would suggest calling the ticket office on Monday to discuss option to be sure your account is correct as we get ready for upgrades. Otherwise, you will not be able to cancel at that time.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

flyfishingfrog

That's not what I said, and I don't recall being mad about what I understood as being the process. If I CAN'T change, according to what I understood to be the process, THEN I will be upset. I still have time to get the new spot figured out before we do the whole upgrade/downgrade/etc. period.

I paid, so what are you belly-aching about?
So you are going to be mad because you misunderstood the process and ignored the part of the renewal paperwork that said if you want to change anything to call the office instead of doing it online?

Boomhauer

You are not required to renew what you had last year during the renewal phase. It is during this time that you would need to reduce the quantity of tickets or parking you will not need for the upcoming season.

During the “upgrade” process starting in mid-April, you cannot reduce what you renewed. You may change to a higher or lower priced area and pay the difference or be refunded, but you must keep the same quantity.

As others mentioned and if not already done, I would suggest calling the ticket office on Monday to discuss option to be sure your account is correct as we get ready for upgrades. Otherwise, you will not be able to cancel at that time.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

atofrog you da real MVP