• The KillerFrogs

Any thoughts on this Tweet?

Palliative Care

If this was really in the works I can see why we have bot firmed up our schedule.
And yes there 10 tens in the Big 12 not 9. I guess I was thinking nine others and not including ourselves.

Palliative Care

Two divisions would be interesting to draw. I guess it would be a north/south kind of a split just to keep rivalries and geographic considerations simple.

But what the heck, I am not buying it until I hear from an conference official.

LeagueCityFrog

Possible ripple effects...

Kids at schools that don't want to play instantly enter the transfer portal and those schools have a nightmare of a talent drain that would be felt for future seasons.

Kids that stay at schools not playing in 2020 get less game footage for the NFL Draft and maybe less of an opportunity to get drafted.

If those respective states' high schools then are then pressured to throw away their seasons, then it wouldn't be unexpected that less kids from those states get scholarship offers.

Food for thought.

Play ball Big XII... There were college football national champions in 1917 and 1918 after the Spanish Flu struck.

HG73

I was thinking, the BIG Tenwelvfourteen.

Kinda flows nicely, don't it?
I vote for "The Southwest Midwest Conference with a Couple of Eastern Teams Thrown In."

Or "How Are Penn State and Texas Tech In The Same Conference Anyway?"

Or maybe the "[ What the heck? ] Conference."

I hate the profanity filters.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

My God.

Nothing in this world is "safe." This virus they are so frightened of poses little danger to the young, especially fit athletes. Yet, the puerile, gutless cowards continue to wet themselves and squeal like little girls.

Absolutely pathetic. Hopefully, Bowlsby and the worthless Abbott will get to talk over old times while waiting in the unemployment line...