• The KillerFrogs

Any thoughts on this Tweet?

HG73

Most admins at colleges are liberals. And if they can block any sense of normality until after election day, they will. Now that the whole Floyd video is out there, they have to dig back to the virus panic.

I'm pretty much done listening to experts. They said shut downs were needed. They helped stuff the curve for the vast majority of the country. Yet they are still needed? Oh, it's about cases? Ok, well shutdowns and masks had little impact anywhere on the globe for that. The experts are just throwing whatever up against the wall to see what sticks and who buys it. Those who want power will use it to mess with minds.
You need to understand that all these virus "experts" are wetting their panties because if the nation had a viable CDC it would have stepped in immediately and gained complete control over this covid situation. That is their only reason for existence, their only purpose in life. They didn't do it because they couldn't do it because of their mismanagement and incompetence. Now that the horse is out of the barn the only thing they can do is spread more fear and advocate more lockdowns to try and minimize the already considerable damage, again to cover their own incompetence. All the while using their insider knowledge to invest in the various vaccines and treatments while condemning those vaccines and treatments that they didn't invest in. And of course blame Trump.

steelfrog

Tier 1
You need to understand that all these virus "experts" are wetting their panties because if the nation had a viable CDC it would have stepped in immediately and gained complete control over this covid situation. That is their only reason for existence, their only purpose in life. They didn't do it because they couldn't do it because of their mismanagement and incompetence. Now that the horse is out of the barn the only thing they can do is spread more fear and advocate more lockdowns to try and minimize the already considerable damage, again to cover their own incompetence. All the while using their insider knowledge to invest in the various vaccines and treatments while condemning those vaccines and treatments that they didn't invest in. And of course blame Trump.
Steel don't disagree with some of this, but the way the US is organized politically, there cannot be a "viable CDC" as it seems you envision. If the CDC says do X, and the Gov of Montana says, hell no, then there is zero that the federal government can do to force Montana to do X. If the Gov of New York says, In spite of CDC guidance I am going to order recovering COVIS Px to be placed in nursing homes, there's nothing the Fed Gov or CDC can do about it. That's the reality we are faced with in this country that they are not faced with in many (most, perhaps nearly all) other countries.

Mean Purple

i saw an entire table of cast iron skillets at world market yesterday.

spend $30 and scheiss smu
you can have them. everybody knows not to cook on a "new" unseasoned skillet.

We want our skillet back. College football is about tradition.

Also, to anybody who needs to buy a skillet:
A. Condolences on not getting you share of hardy breadfast meals.
B. Cracker Barrel used to carry some good ones that did not require much seasoning.
C. Not related, but we're going off with the old school dutch oven. (can't guarantee some of those coals don't have horse exhaust)

Bob Sugar

I'm shocked someone on KF.c has not taken that part of the clip and made the appropriate meme.
AppropriateMildGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

HG73

Steel don't disagree with some of this, but the way the US is organized politically, there cannot be a "viable CDC" as it seems you envision. If the CDC says do X, and the Gov of Montana says, hell no, then there is zero that the federal government can do to force Montana to do X. If the Gov of New York says, In spite of CDC guidance I am going to order recovering COVIS Px to be placed in nursing homes, there's nothing the Fed Gov or CDC can do about it. That's the reality we are faced with in this country that they are not faced with in many (most, perhaps nearly all) other countries.
I was rolling until you came along you miserable puke. Mind your own furking business and never reply to another of my posts. Or I will kill you with my bare hands and teeth. Go foreclose on a widow. I hate you.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I for one am glad the CDC can't force the governor of Montana to take ecstasy. That's kind of a jerk move.