• The KillerFrogs

Any thoughts on this Tweet?

boonecountyman

who the fawck is danny ross and how the hell did you find him?
Subject came thru my twitter feed.The NCAA is not mandating a shutdown.The players feel safer being on campus and protected than being sent home or on their own.If the BIG wants to cancel,so be it.SEC,ACC and B12 can move on as most every one is playing an inconference schedule with the exception of 1 game.

Eight

Aren't the high schools still playing their season?

depends where you are asking about. california is backed off until the spring and i have been told the chicago area has been backed off until the spring.

texas high schools are supposedly playing this fall and the regional differences at the high school level mirror what we are hearing at the college level

TCUdirtbag

depends where you are asking about. california is backed off until the spring and i have been told the chicago area has been backed off until the spring.

texas high schools are supposedly playing this fall and the regional differences at the high school level mirror what we are hearing at the college level

New Mexico has also delayed fall sports to the spring.

Mean Purple

My God.

Nothing in this world is "safe." This virus they are so frightened of poses little danger to the young, especially fit athletes. Yet, the puerile, gutless cowards continue to wet themselves and squeal like little girls.

Absolutely pathetic. Hopefully, Bowlsby and the worthless Abbott will get to talk over old times while waiting in the unemployment line...
Most admins at colleges are liberals. And if they can block any sense of normality until after election day, they will. Now that the whole Floyd video is out there, they have to dig back to the virus panic.

I'm pretty much done listening to experts. They said shut downs were needed. They helped stuff the curve for the vast majority of the country. Yet they are still needed? Oh, it's about cases? Ok, well shutdowns and masks had little impact anywhere on the globe for that. The experts are just throwing whatever up against the wall to see what sticks and who buys it. Those who want power will use it to mess with minds.

Mean Purple

Subject came thru my twitter feed.The NCAA is not mandating a shutdown.The players feel safer being on campus and protected than being sent home or on their own.If the BIG wants to cancel,so be it.SEC,ACC and B12 can move on as most every one is playing an inconference schedule with the exception of 1 game.
Thanks for using twitter so the rest of us don't have to. Your service is appreciated.