• The KillerFrogs

And A&M says they don't care

Texas A&M continues to say they don't care about Texas Longhorns or care to play them ever because A&M says they play the toughest schedule each year. Yet they still obsess over the Longhorns and try to poke them every time they can.

As a TCU fans we really don't care but when I see this it tells me either A&M is obsessively psycho or they should live up to the antics against the Longhorns and play already.

Realtorfrog

Texas A&M continues to say they don't care about Texas Longhorns or care to play them ever because A&M says they play the toughest schedule each year. Yet they still obsess over the Longhorns and try to poke them every time they can.

As a TCU fans we really don't care but when I see this it tells me either A&M is obsessively psycho or they should live up to the antics against the Longhorns and play already.

They’re farmers? How many mascots can one team have? A dog, a farmer, a grumpy man, a money dispenser, hunter..... am I missing any?

Double V

I saw those signs north of Temple. I didnt see them in Austin, but doesn't mean they aren't there too. Nevertheless, I don't think it has anything to do with UT and everything to do with hacking the signs that people will see as they travel on TX Interstates to Arlington...

But, aggy still sucks

mc1502

An Aggie works for me who has no Aggie gear in her cube, but she does have a stuffed bevo with the broken horns. For the life of me I can't understand why it's more important for her to degrade UT than it is to support her own school. The hatred for their big brother (UT) is stronger than their love for their own school. Not saying this to pile on, but I truly feel sorry for her every time I see that stuffed animal.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
101 Aggie Jokes

A Horned Frog walks into a bar. The bartender asks him what he wants. He says he doesn't want anything, but asks the bartender if he wants to hear an Aggie joke.

The bartender says, "See that man to your left. He is 6'5 and 300 lbs. See that man to your right. He is 6'3 and 280 lbs. I am 6'4 and 275 lbs. You know what we all have in common. We're all Aggies. So do you still want to tell that joke?"

The Horned Frog says, "No I guess not. I wouldn’t want to have to explain it three dang times."

A$M has always maintained a massive inferiority complex pertaining to anything remotely associated with the

University of Texas. That shard of contempt that most people retain for the 'sheep paramours' has prompted them

to band together for their mutual survival. Only aggies like aggies.

LVH

A&M thinks Jimbo has single handedly turned that team around already and that Sumlin was 100% of the problem

They'll probably be better than they were under Sumlin but get ready for all the moral victory posts for the next few years.