• The KillerFrogs

Alamo Bowl

Tcupurplefaith

I don't understand people who keep bringing up how we played yesterday. Do you not realize that the only reason we even had a game yesterday was because of the success we had for the entire season? And that all those teams who passed us didn't play well enough throughout the season to even have an opportunity to play in a game yesterday? I don't know how this point is being missed so badly by so many.

Bet if the score was 41-35 we'd have a better chance at being in a NY6 bowl. That eyeball test, we didn't even come to play yesterday... It was embarrassing and the poll is showing that

ifrog

Whether you think it's a huge difference or not between the bowls, opponents, or rankings, it's getting hard to argue the idea that the committee has a pretty severe bias against TCU for whatever reason. I'm not into full blown conspiracy theories but they clearly don't have any problem dropping TCU at any and every opportunity.

What the heck is Hocutt doing to help our conference? He is supposed to be an advocate for the B12

SparkleFrog

I don't understand people who keep bringing up how we played yesterday. Do you not realize that the only reason we even had a game yesterday was because of the success we had for the entire season? And that all those teams who passed us didn't play well enough throughout the season to even have an opportunity to play in a game yesterday? I don't know how this point is being missed so badly by so many.

But apparently the only thing that matters at the end is eyeball test. Why the hell do we even have conference championship games in CFB anymore? What’s the point?

Agree in principle but once the game started we didn't look like we belonged. Had we been competitive I think the results would have been much different as the committee could have chalked up first meeting as a bad game. Unfortunately we got beat even worse the second time around and didn't look like we belonged on same field as OU. As a result the committee prob thinks in Big 12 it's OU and anyone else is a very distant 2nd.