• The KillerFrogs

Ags, Cowboys, Tigers & Sooners to SEC

TCUkanoot

Cool, I just figured out how to ignore a user.

I'm curious...what's it do when they post? Just completely hide it? What about when somebody responds to them and quotes them?

On topic, I'll throw my totally unofficial opinion in to the mix and say that UT goes indy in football only, then tries to keep the remaining big12 around for their other sports. Thus "saving" TT and BU

I'm curious...what's it do when they post? Just completely hide it? What about when somebody responds to them and quotes them?

On topic, I'll throw my totally unofficial opinion in to the mix and say that UT goes indy in football only, then tries to keep the remaining big12 around for their other sports. Thus "saving" TT and BU

It gives you the option to view it, but it says "This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by _______. View it anyway?"

It does still notify you if that person quotes your post. Amazing how fast I discovered that. Also, if someone quotes said ignored user, I can still see those quotes in all their foolish glory.

2314@work

Contributor
I think all these Ags services are trying to out-scoop each other and basically turning into National Inquirers.

That's because non-professionals write on these bogus, fly-by-night sites. I always wonder why you people waste your time on these sites with their inaccurate, and sketchy-at-best information. Rivals sure took a major cred hit this year with the Texas "All of our recruits are 5 stars" Longhorns and their 5-7 record. How does rivals stay in business?

LVfrog

Who cares about the lowly Ags and what they do? The Bevo 10 is going to crumble someday just don't know when. As for the TTubbies and Baylor, I'm sure they will be ok because they'll cry to the Legislature about being left behind. No Rod, I'm not talking about the SWC breakup so don't go there.

Waccy Frog

With the worst athletic department, worst academic reputation (along with okie state), and worst location in the Big 12, Tech might be in trouble. But if Tubby wins 7 games again, he'll get another big raise and all will be happy, happy, happy.

mtmedlin

Biggest issue I see with this is Tech. The legislature has always protected them and made Texas a package deal. If Texas goes indy, I would assume aTm would be packaged with them and Missou would be left out.

Also, theres no way Kansas St goes to the MWC....wherever Kansas goes, so does K St. Politics will make certain of that.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
the known homosexual rick perry is on record as saying he will let anm leave the big 12 for the sec as soon as troy aikman leaves his wife for him, so who knows what the future holds!

Anyone who has been pictured wearing red clogs and no shirt has NO business calling anyone else a homo, you homo.

Frog89

ouch, i would say the same thing about the big east but i cant think of 1 top 25 team :laugh:

BE has had many top 10 teams, just not this past year. The fact that all you can do is make excuses about TCU's success when your team hasn't even played in a BCS game yet is pretty bad. Particularly when your competition is a mostly depleted Big XII. To me, if I'm a Tech guy, that's more depressing than funny. Maybe laughing is a therapeutic way to cope. Whatever helps you deal with reality...

YA

Not sure I still have it. Surely someone has the pic of intoxicated roddog, all 5 feet of him, standing at the bus door with no shirt and his red clogs ...
That was the bus I rented to get me, rodney and 15 other of our friends to the TCU/tech game that they beat the living snot out of us after going up 21-0.

I conned some fraternity guys to take him away--and they were doing it---but I had second thoughts and we ran them down before they took him to some remote raven and threw him down it. Never regretted the decision, well sometimes I do, after reading his posts that are mainly bs to get folks to respond.

Nolaeer

The SEC is never taking mizzou. not in their footprint, and not bigtime enough. Order of preference if the SEC expands:

Texas, OU, Aggies

The only reason the Aggies would get an invite is so the SEC can reach into Texas, a growing state. The Aggies have a huge amount of fans, and naturl rivals in LSU and Ark.
But aside from those 3, no other Big 12 team offers more value than VT which provide a good football team, a great fan base, and the Va. market, as well as part of DC.

Not sure the numbers work to expand beyond 12, but it is possible adding the Aggies and VT would be worth it. OU has shown no interest in the SEC, and they are working on their own TV deal. It is highly doubtful OU goes anywhere. Texas has no need to go indy as long as they have OU and some dwarves to give thm a conference. Even if Aggies go to the SEC, and Mizzou goes to the BE, the Big 12 would still have 8, enough for a BCS conference. And with texas and OU, 2 elite teams, a fairly decent conference at that. Of course for scheduling they may want to get back to 9 and add BYU or Air Force.