• The KillerFrogs

ACS - December 5 2010

ZeeFrog

ACS-9amDec05.jpg

PurpleBlood87

Uploading some photos to photobucket right now. Was in Lot 4 where all the VIPs were and the plungers for the demolition. CGP was there. He said Kelsey had to stay home with the dogs because they go crazy when Frog Horn goes off much less an implosion.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
MSNBC has been showing the implosion as a segue clip at the beginning or end of a segment. I think they said "grandstand" the last time. ??

BABYFACE

Watched it live out in the cold. It was cool too see how the thing imploded and how it all went down. The an all sudden, something hit me as I saw this big open space, a bit of sadness. I thought of all those good and bad times that I have witnessed in that stadium since attending games there since the 70's as a kid. It was kind of the finality of it. However, I am excited about the new stadium and the future.

Does anyone know what did that banner say that was tied at the top of the press box and elevator shaft?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
My daughter watched it with me live on TV this morning and once the dust started to clear she jumped up and down yelling "the TCU is still there!"

Great omen... if you believe in those things.

In any event, that stadium was one tough building.

Latest posts