• The KillerFrogs

A Few New Stadium/Ticket Questions

Atomic Frawg

Sorry if these have already been answered, but a couple of church members (including my pastor) have asked me these questions.

1. Are all of the season ticket prices going to be subject to licensing fees? More specifically, this member has had four seats in the south endzone for a pretty good while. He wants to know about what he's looking at for next season.

2. Do the new stadium plans have escalators for the upper decks or will fans still have to leg it?

3. Are there any physical mock-ups anywhere, be they on campus or off, where a person like myself can get a gander?

Thanks in advance.

ross

KMA
1 No only some seats Mainly lower west side between the 40's (maybe 30's or ever 20's) will have licenses fees.
probably little or no increase in end zone ticket prices. also 1st 10 rows of upper deck between the 40's

2 some talk of escalators so maybe

3 have not seen any mock ups just artist renderings at the JAC and on line

cdsfrog

tons of mock stadium layouts exist, just of course they wont show us.

we may get an indication once we see if charge any more for prof's seats. they pay way in advance

Atomic Frawg

Thanks, y'all. Is the 36k reduction just for next year? www.stadium.tcu.edu says it's supposed to be 40k, expandable to 50k. At what point would the 50k expansion take place?

cdsfrog

reduction is bigger next year. think low 30s due to upper deck construction

50k+ seats come with additional construction only to be added if needed. not sure it will be