1. The KillerFrogs

247Sports is All Aboard on the Recruit Rigging

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Hell Sent Frog, Jun 15, 2019.

1. It may not sound exciting for some but a nice relaxing tranquil day is very nice. For a father of 2 and 6 grandchildren I can say I've earned it!

stbrab, Farmfrog, CountryFrog and 5 others like this.
  2. Watched soccer, watching baseball and switching back and forth to golf.

Farmfrog and Ron Swanson like this.
  3. Binge watching Chernobyl. Wowzers!

4. Great series. Surprised those responsible (who didn't die) weren't shot on sight.

netty2424 likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Peacefrog and Frog-in-law1995 like this.
  6. nah, spikeball college champships and then us cornhole association of espn2

Chongo94 likes this.
  7. Sorry to have offended anyone in the golf/soccer crowd. I know there are hundreds of Americans who love those activities.

Land Frog and PurplFrawg like this.
  8. No offense taken, just confusion at the strange anti-US Open position you’re taking here.

Basically every straight adult male I know is watching right now and damn near everyone who likes sports loves watching the majors.

Wexahu, Horned Toad, MTfrog5 and 2 others like this.
  9. Not me. I hate watching golf and tennis and soccer. Not gay.

10. It’s one thing to not like it yourself, to each their own, but it’s another to say they aren’t popular.

I don’t like watching Champions League soccer, but I would never imply it’s not popular because that’s false.

11. All I ever want for Father’s day is to watch the last 2-3 hours of the US Open uninterrupted. Never happens though.

12. Debatable.

I kid I kid.

13. You sir are weird. Just kidding.

I am watching golf and Gold Cup soccer.

14. Just finished last episode. Wasn’t what I expected. Great series.

15. You cra-cra. Although I will admit to not watching soccer until the last ladies’world cup.

Tennis and golf... always enjoy.

16. I just spent a couple of hours on the tractor and am now watching the CWS. Much more enjoyable.

netty2424 likes this.
  17. The 6 month member telling others what this site is for? Go piss up a rope, chump.

18. I guess he got the hammer of ban?

19. Who?

20. Hell Sent Frog