1. The KillerFrogs

247Sports is All Aboard on the Recruit Rigging

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Hell Sent Frog, Jun 15, 2019.

1. 247Sports has 5-10, 172 pound, 4.73 sec., Chandler Morris, from Highland Park, failed SMU and Arkansas HC Chad Morris' son and the newest 2020 Razorback commit, as a four star and the #10 duel-threat QB in the entire country.
    What a joke!

2. 247 has him as a three star, the composite (which includes other sites) has him as a four star.

So you need to go after the other sites, not 247.

But don’t let facts slow you down there, big boy.

pastorfrog, Moose Stuff and MTfrog5 like this.
  3. Swing and a miss

4. 247's Composite has him as the #10 duel-threat signal caller in the land, 247Sports' own ranking has him as the #11 duel-threat QB in the nation.
    Again, 247Sports is all aboard on the recruit rigging.

5. the word is "dual"

[​IMG]

6. As long as daddy waste a scholarship on him I dont care what they rank him. Arky is doing a good job of making our recruiting life tough hoeing in East TX. Morris has definitely given them a shot in the arm on the recruiting trail.

Eight and 4 Oaks Frog like this.
  7. Again, pay site recruit rigging 247Sports has 5'10", 172 lb., 4.73 seconds in the 40, Chandler Morris as the #11 dual-threat QB in the entire nation.

8. His numbers are similar to all the others around him. Weird thing to get worked up about.

9. Weird thing you wanting to be part of the lie.

10. I will not lose sleep on this topic that another deems so important. I have burgers to grill, cold beer to drink, going to watch USA ladies World Cup and U.S. Open Golf. Now that's something to get worked up about and that's no lie!

Farmfrog likes this.
  11. Glad I clicked on this thread.

[​IMG]

12. Just like those Delaware Indians who didn't get worked up because a few white boys got off their boat. Decided to trade them some worthless land for some axes and wampum to go party with.
    [​IMG]

13. Gotta say, the boy has follow through
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT EVERYBODY!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and scheiss baylor!!

MCFROG III likes this.
  14. And your Analogy is? We will be overwhelmed and taken over by Razorbacks? Am I missing something?

15. [​IMG]

Putt4Purple likes this.
  16. I’m confused as to what the conspiracy is?

17. Wow, soccer and golf! Maybe you can find some darts to watch late night to top it all off.

Putt4Purple likes this.
  18. Looking forward to a day of soccer, baseball and golf myself.

Farmfrog and Frog-in-law1995 like this.