• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Joel Klatt rips officiating in TCU-Texas game

Hemingway

I'd say that for several SEC schools. But the Georgia broadcasts are almost too good to miss. They broke to their sideline guy just before kick off for the Deep South and he was amped up to get a win against the "kitty cats". As someone who follows Auburn, I actually thought it was great. I love how those announcer get into it over there. I catch various coaches shows around the south and Georgia always has Georgia's Own Credit Union called out as a sponsor. I'm still waiting to hear them change the tagline for it for the cocktail party " ... it's your credit, own it" to "it's your credit, unless you're from Florida."

edit: of course, the changed tagline would work even better if they had Barbara Dooley do it.

(we heard her at a lunch in Georgia once. she is one of the greats.)
I see your Dave South , and raise you Larry Munson.

Ole Chuck and Hondo are keeping the tradition alive.

Pharm Frog

Not sure if there is a distinction between kick and punt... But even with a penalty they'd be a long way from six.

You can’t punt it OOB on a free kick either. What I don’t know in NCAA if the receiving team could call a fair catch and have a free kick themselves. If they could have done that the Frogs couldn’t have rushed and they wouldn’t have had to have a standard 7 yard drop. But again...not sure if that’s in the NCAA rule book.

CardFrog

Who the F cares what UT and its fans are whining about. We won and it appeared to me that many of the penalties were legit. Both teams very sloppy at times but Frogs come out with a W. See you next year in the Fort Horn fans.,

Volare

You win by 1 or 2, you let the Refs decide it. Cuts both ways. We're happy because their dude fumbled at the 1 foot line.

I'd just as soon get TDs instead of FGs and step on their throat.