• The KillerFrogs

2314 needs your prayers

Frog DJ

I've PM'd back and forth with 2314 several times, but can't say I know him personally.

That being said, my impression of him is 100% positive, and I'm praying for him now.

Go Frogs!

tcudoc

How old is he? Did he have a seizure disorder previously or was this related to COVID? Is he in the ICU? Is he intubated?
Does he have a seizure disorder and he just happens to be COVID positive or are the two somehow related? That is the point I am making.
I recognize these are very personal questions. Answer only if you know he would not mind.
Prayers for our friend.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
How old is he? Did he have a seizure disorder previously or was this related to COVID? Is he in the ICU? Is he intubated?
Does he have a seizure disorder and he just happens to be COVID positive or are the two somehow related? That is the point I am making.
I recognize these are very personal questions. Answer only if you know he would not mind.
Prayers for our friend.
Not sure. He is in ICU and intubated. He has a past seizure history. He had two while on a trip to West Texas. At was at the hospital he was diagnosed with COVID.

FinanceFrog

2314 has been around for a long time and generally seems like a good dude. We’ve talked a bit over the years through messages on here and he always came across very genuine and caring. wish him well.

make sure to let us know if he needs anything.

RufeBruton

I've known Tony since way back when I was a student at Aledo High School through him being the sports editor for the local news paper. His killerfrogs persona is certainly a little goofy, but he's an absolutely phenomenal guy in real life. One of the friendliest people I've ever met.

Praying for a full recovery.
Well said Maniac.