• The KillerFrogs

2024 Recruiting Thread

Frog Attack II

Deion interview last weekend... most of their recruiting will be via the portal. Wants kids that have played against other collegiate athletes... there will be some high schoolers but majority portal.

Ron Swanson

Deion interview last weekend... most of their recruiting will be via the portal. Wants kids that have played against other collegiate athletes... there will be some high schoolers but majority portal.
Sounds like the strategy of a man who doesn’t plan on being there long term.

Or maybe he’s the anomaly and it’s sustainable.

4 Oaks Frog

Well done, sir. I find it funny that so many of the kids are tweeting the uniform that a bunch of people hated. I wasn't a fan myself, but I think our record is pretty solid in them, so they're growing on me...
Love that uniform. I have the hat, and it is my fave…

An-Cap Frog

Speaking of the 2024 class. I got to watch Christian Bentancur play last night. He's headed to Clemson as a TE. Had 21 receptions for 183 yards and 3 TDs. At 6-4 240 he was hard to bring down. He also threw 2 2-point conversions and had a fumble recovery on defense.

Moose Stuff

Speaking of the 2024 class. I got to watch Christian Bentancur play last night. He's headed to Clemson as a TE. Had 21 receptions for 183 yards and 3 TDs. At 6-4 240 he was hard to bring down. He also threw 2 2-point conversions and had a fumble recovery on defense.
21 receptions?

Jet Set Frog

Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime Video

ShreveFrog

Purdue got a good one. Like his size. That's my concern with Hejny. You get a run threat from Hejny. But I'm concerned about his vision. Not sure he's 5'10." But Flutie was a helluva QB, and others. Murray. Interesting trade we made.