• The KillerFrogs

2024 Recruiting Thread

AroundWorldFrog

What year is this kid?
AAE3A544-7EBF-4855-AAEE-2C9515488755-5152-000004DB8609DB54.gif

HornyWartyToad

Went to see his 247 profile and it shows TCU currently has TEN QBs on the roster. Includes Battle, who looks by now to have fully transitioned to WR/RB, but still. . . I assume the Big Kraut is working full-time at TE now? Anyone know if he's a legit prospect there? Otherwise, deadwood?

Eight

Went to see his 247 profile and it shows TCU currently has TEN QBs on the roster. Includes Battle, who looks by now to have fully transitioned to WR/RB, but still. . . I assume the Big Kraut is working full-time at TE now? Anyone know if he's a legit prospect there? Otherwise, deadwood?

would strongly suggest ignoring the roster information on 247 and stick to gofrogs.com where you will see battle listed as a running back and hoenig a tight end

as far as alex's future at tight end, he is only a red-shirt freshman so give him a bit of time, sonny has shown there is definite value in having additional blocking surfaces who can catch a bit in his offense

An-Cap Frog

Make it 85 QBs!

Eight

about time sonny and his staff stopped resting on their laurels and get back to work

heck, tech is leading the conference and expecting bp3 to show up on this thread any more and talk about joey running the state, bake sales and other [ Finebaum ]